Mystic_Halo

Make changeable dragon colors show up in encyclopedia

Ah - Sorry if this was posted before, and for my clumsy title.  

If this has been posted before, I will be glad to support it there,

and if there's a more proper title, I will be glad to edit.

In the encyclopedia, for breeds such as Spirit Ward and the Stratos dragons  

have different entries for each color they turn during the course of the day.

Each turn of color change has to be hunted down, to show up in the encyclopedia

even though the dragons have already been bred and raised and are located on our own scrolls. 

We still have to hunt down someone else's scroll and find another 20 or 30 of each color change to view in order for it register in the encyclopedia. 

If these colors do not show up in the encyclopedia, as I understand, they also do not show up in the Purple dragon's fertility action search bar. 

So, would it be possible for the game to recognize that when we raise dragons to adulthood, that we will be seeing all the colors they run through? 

Edit - What I mean: 

Can all colors be unlocked once?

Once we have raised them, we will be seeing all the colors on our own scroll. 

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Maybe I'm not understanding your wording but what are you actually asking for?

All colors of stratosphere, spirit wards, nocturne, lumina, etc DO already show in the encyclopedia. Once you unlock them.

And I also dont understand the comment about fertility. It's the same dragon, it will show as the color it is currently in that filter. Why would it show other versions not currently in play?

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

Maybe I'm not understanding your wording but what are you actually asking for?

All colors of stratosphere, spirit wards, nocturne, lumina, etc DO already show in the encyclopedia. Once you unlock them.

And I also dont understand the comment about fertility. It's the same dragon, it will show as the color it is currently in that filter. Why would it show other versions not currently in play?

I believe they're asking that all colors unlock at once, because if you try to search in the fertility menu if your stratoses are in a form you don't have unlocked already, then you get nada because they're technically "undiscovered."

2 minutes ago, Paintra said:

I believe they're asking that all colors unlock at once, because if you try to search in the fertility menu if your stratoses are in a form you don't have unlocked already, then you get nada because they're technically "undiscovered."

Yes, this.  Thank you. 

ive never noticed that they dont show up in the search bar because you "havent discovered" that form yet. if that really is true (cant check right now >_<), it really doesnt make any sense. i can kinda understand why theyre "undiscovered" in your encyclopedia, because its more of your character sitting down and observing the dragons and writing down notes, so if theyre not actively sitting there staring at stratos/spirit wards/etc then i get why it wouldnt just automatically record it when its on your scroll, i guess (if that makes sense), but it's really not fun and super inconvenient gameplay-wise. hm.

It is really true. It works the same with breeds which have multiple colour versions, like Coppers. For a while, my green Coppers didn't show up when searching through Fertility because I didn't have the green adult sprite unlocked (Coppers came out years before the Encyclopedia).