Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrystalDragon14

I'm kind of new

Hello!

My name is CrystalDragon14, although you can call me Crystal.

I like cats and dragons, and I own two cats.

I used to play Dragon Cave a few months ago before I quit, not sure why.

You'll find me on Flight Rising with the username CrystalDragon14 as well - I like to keep things simple!

I tend to play Flight Rising more as I prefer their system, although I try to play Dragon Cave as much as I can!

I still can't believe my first two dragons have over 7,500 views each...

I love the visual editor here!

Edit: Also, does viewing my own dragon count as a view?

Edit 2: How long does it take to cure dragon sickness while a dragon is hidden?

Edit 3: How many views/unique views/clicks does it take for an egg to hatch?
Edit 4: How does an egg hatch? Do I have to wait until the end of the week, or will a dragon hatch as soon as it reaches a certain amount of views/unique views/clicks? 

Edit 5: Why is this "a mod must approve your post before you can see anything on the forums" thing in place??

Hello!

I'll try to answer your questions, but you might want to hit the help section once you're approved.

1. Viewing your own dragon counts, once

2. There is not set time. Hide them as long as possible and a little bit after they're 'cured' as they're prone to get sick again right away.

3. There is not set number.

4. Dragons can only hatch once their timer goes below 4 days left.

5. This approval process is in place to weed out spammers. this is why you don't see 100 'BUY OUR PRODUCT NOW' spam posts on the forum - all new members have to go through moderation.

Welcome to the forums! I play Flight Rising as well :) The FAQ and the Tiny Little Questions thread could be helpful for you in the future! :D I frequent the latter personally, and a lot of older players do as well who are happy to help!