Dirtytabs

Dirtytabs's Stay Safe and Keep Yer Masks On Bingo

On 8/4/2020 at 5:03 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Now if only the description mods would be active these days XD

edit: yay, got my first "Accept" on it XD

Got my 2nd "Accept". How many does it need to make it visible? At this rate, it's going to take longer than this bingo ...

40 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Got my 2nd "Accept". How many does it need to make it visible? At this rate, it's going to take longer than this bingo ...

It depends on which reviewers accept it. Some of us have description magic, some don't. (Like me, Tabs, KoD, Herk - if we accept, it appears. If it has appeared, though, and one of us rejects, it poofs again.)

Thats the power we wield. Make bad descriptions go away with two clicks.

To speed up the process, you can message a mod to check the description, skipping the queue.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Ponderous Puzzle

P2a I have no observations in my Encyclopedia article.

P2b I am a quadrupedal dragon with wings. You know I'm a dragon because my name has Dragon in it.

P2c I have what appears to be hair. Bingo? https://dragcave.net/view/nPwoK

Bye, Fuzz!

If I disappear, it's because most of my town (and state) is without power due to Isaias. I'm very lucky to be one of the few with power back on, but I don't know if they'll have to disconnect something to do more work on the lines. I don't *think* they will at this point, but letting you know just in case. :) Anyway, don't wait up for me if it happens.

Oh no!

Sounds like you're more inconvenienced than anguished, so that's good!

I totally meant to post this a few hours ago...

Flash

F10 Something Large

Expires in 10 hours

Edited by Dirtytabs

Slightly hard writing a description for a dragon whose name is just a placeholder.

Yes, I'm very fortunate to have gotten power back so quickly (although it didn't feel like it while I was waiting!). As of today more than 40% of my town still doesn't have power, and they're expecting it to take a full week to get power back on for the whole state. So I'm not complaining!

F10 Bingo! https://dragcave.net/view/fRun0