Nerei

Change Classification of Red-Finned Tidal Dragon

So if the artist gave their permission, is changing these guys a go or no go?

If this happens PLEASE find a way to leave out existing zombies. It takes such AGES to get them, and I only have zombie lindwyrms from redfins. They are by far the easiest to catch left-overs of !

On 7/24/2020 at 8:37 AM, DragonLady86 said:

Given my paper zombie changed to a lindwyrm, I dont think that's possible without them forgetting what breed they used to be. And I do not want that. https://dragcave.net/view/dee6u

Sorry for the late response, but I’m a little confused: Papers are lindwyrms, so why would that be a problem? 

It’s been about two months, so I hope this hasn’t been forgotten! 

3 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Sorry for the late response, but I’m a little confused: Papers are lindwyrms, so why would that be a problem? 

The Paper isn't the problem, it's just the proof that the zombie sprite changes when the original breed's body type gets re-defined.

As such, it is unlikely that the Tidals-turned-Zombies would stay in their current form if Tidals get their body type re-defined, which means collectors would have to do plenty of killing again to re-gain the lost sprites.

Which would be a VERY annoying issue, given how hard it is to get zombies in he first place. I have two. I do NOT want to have to go through creating replacements.

3 hours ago, Niyaka said:

It’s been about two months, so I hope this hasn’t been forgotten! 

Yes but they were classed as westerns for a good while for some reason and the linked paper was made when all zombies had the same sprite. 

10 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Yes but they were classed as westerns for a good while for some reason and the linked paper was made when all zombies had the same sprite. 

Which linked Paper? Pretty sure that zombie used to be a Water, up there.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:37 PM, DragonLady86 said:

Given my paper zombie changed to a lindwyrm, I dont think that's possible without them forgetting what breed they used to be. And I do not want that. https://dragcave.net/view/dee6u

That zombie was bred. It CAN'T ever have been a paper.

:lol:

But nice one - that's a sure way to get an ungendered zombie !

@Niyaka I guess this suggestion can be closed now, since it's no longer valid with the Tideweavers having little front fins as the forelegs.