schenanigans

Mobile Dark/Light Mode Toggle Option

On mobile DC, your phone or browser settings for Dark or Light mode are now what dictate the color/mode that default mobile DC shows as. I love the option to have dark mode on DC, I just personally struggle to see sprites in lineage view on dark mode and much prefer to see them on a lighter background. However, I prefer dark mode for pretty much any of my other apps 😅 I was hoping it would be possible to actually have a setting that can be toggle or changed in the Account Settings section rather than how it is set up now. 

Edited by schenanigans

I also think a toggle would be very useful, as I don’t want to have to change the settings for my entire phone whenever I’d like to change how DragCave is viewed. 

I completely agree with this suggestion. A toggle option would be much appreciated!

The dark mode change on mobile hit me today as well and the auto dark background made things like AP look strange with some sprites blending into the background, would like it if we can have the site skin back to how it was without turning off dark mode in general.

25A4FDE7-B399-4B3D-8317-C02072DFDE6B.thumb.png.d76968d6a23ec4cf90ad5c6f8bc6b299.png 5C4A727F-5DDF-43DB-B3CE-C8E9E35770CE.thumb.png.227369442e68829b049395635867fa83.png

I love dark mode, and use dark mode for everything. (Even on desktop I use the darkest site skin we have available). I would love to have an in-game option for the mobile site if thats possible

Honestly, if the dark mode could just be tweaked even to be a bit lighter there wouldn't be much of an issue... but as it stands, it is difficult to see certain dragons or lineages. So either a toggle-able option (beneficial either way) or just fixing the dark mode would work. Trying to see these on a significantly smaller screen is what sucks. Here's some examples (light mode to show how blinding with the rest of my phone being dark mode), though they're obviously easier to see on PC. 

Spoiler

ahIHqQ7.png JBkcWmB.png B2swNKR.png eT9zSz8.png HFVoVcL.png

Edited by schenanigans

Dark mode mobile also hit me today, and I’m not a fan personally. I always kept the plain jane tan background, because i liked how the lineages look, and it was easy on my eyes. I’m one of the weirdos who isnt necessarily a fan of dark mode all the time. Occasionally yeah. But for websites that are text heavy, no, i dislike white text on a black background.

i cant seem to find a way to turn it off either, as mobile users arent allowed to mess with their background apparently in account settings.