Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

21 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You can just edit it in. That's what I did when I decided what I was doing for mine. :D

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, trystan said:

also want to have names before i go breeding my dragons.

I'm keeping a list of possible 'names' but I'm only at five weeks out of what will probably be 18 or 19 generations. :rolleyes:

Toppage, page 705! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

I have a really bad headache and my cat will not stop screaming. He's yowling like he's being crushed by an elephant. Why? Because my partner (who feeds the dog in about an hour, dog eats just before cat) went upstairs to take a nap. Obviously my cat is going to starve to death now. 🙄

I hope everyone else is having a better Tuesday. 😂 At least it's sunny out, right?

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

I'm keeping a list of possible 'names' but I'm only at five weeks out of what will probably be 18 or 19 generations. :rolleyes:

maybe i'll take another look.... maybe some breeds will come to mind i can use, and maybe i might get ideas.  we shall see.

also: stalking the coast for a mate to the Seawrym i got earlier from purplehaze! :D 

Cats are weird like that. I hope your headache clears soon, @sleepymuggle.

It's nighttime here. ;) But the day was sunny.

3 minutes ago, sleepymuggle said:

I have a really bad headache and my cat will not stop screaming. He's yowling like he's being crushed by an elephant. Why? Because my partner (who feeds the dog in about an hour, dog eats just before cat) went upstairs to take a nap. Obviously my cat is going to starve to death now. 🙄

sorry about your headache.... 

but yeah, that sounds just like a cat XD 

26 minutes ago, sleepymuggle said:

I have a really bad headache and my cat will not stop screaming. He's yowling like he's being crushed by an elephant. Why? Because my partner (who feeds the dog in about an hour, dog eats just before cat) went upstairs to take a nap. Obviously my cat is going to starve to death now.

yeah, sounds about right, all the drama

hope your headache gets better soon though

if i breed Nebulas x Elux Lucis dragons, which one would i most likely get? both?

how about Nebula x Antarean, or Elux Lucis x Antarean?

(i'm trying to see if i can plot something first, for the 20 week challenge :D)

20 minutes ago, trystan said:

if i breed Nebulas x Elux Lucis dragons, which one would i most likely get? both?

Antereans and Elux Lucis both go for 200 shards in the market where Nebulas go for 700 shards. Therefore, I would guess that Antereans or Elux Lucis would be more common than Nebulas. 

12 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Antereans and Elux Lucis both go for 200 shards in the market where Nebulas go for 700 shards. Therefore, I would guess that Antereans or Elux Lucis would be more common than Nebulas. 

hmm, thanks!

need to do some plotting to see if something might work :)

33 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

That might be so, but I am not sure market prices have much to do with rarities, especially when it comes to breeding. I am doing a Mistra x Nebula lineage and thought the Nebula would be harder to get, but they are working out just about even. Mistras are only 100 shards.

19 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That might be so, but I am not sure market prices have much to do with rarities, especially when it comes to breeding. I am doing a Mistra x Nebula lineage and thought the Nebula would be harder to get, but they are working out just about even. Mistras are only 100 shards.

That is pretty interesting.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

I took a look over at the wiki, it seems Anterean and Elux are both common dragons, so both will probably show up more often then Nebula. 

I'd suggest something like the Golden Wyvern, as Nebulas are listed as uncommon and higher success rate is seen between uncommon x uncommon vs common x uncommon.

But lineage building is all about what you want to do with it, and if you like those two dragons together, go for it. ❤️

I cannot wait to see what lineage you make :) 

3 hours ago, sleepymuggle said:

Did it lead to this scene?

Spoiler

zsrag7mbiov81.png

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

8 minutes ago, LadyAngeliki said:

But lineage building is all about what you want to do with it, and if you like those two dragons together, go for it. ❤️

I cannot wait to see what lineage you make :) 

i already did a stair-step with seasonals as well as Equinoxes - when i used the Equinox as the dragon to breed, it went much better:

CB Seasonals breeding Equinoxes, and i completed two lineages... but i don't own any of the Quillon x Tia's offspring, so click on one of the kids for the full lineage.

but when i did CB Equinoxes breeding Seasonals, Kerridwen totally did NOT give me a Winter (and yes, she's back on my calendar for the winter!). Notos gave me a better lineage.... and i think i'm going to call that line done.  originally, i wanted the seasons to line up, but while Notos' CB seasonal is a Winter, Kerridwen's is only a Spring.  it took waaaay to long for me to get the proper seasonal egg from that lineage.

SO.  if i do this, it would be a spiral lineage, with the CBs being the Nebula, and the offspring being the Elux Lucis.

that said, @purplehaze, as long as one of my starting pair is caught on May 1, i could still get a few CBs this week, right?

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

multiply this by.... 5 or 6, and that's my bed every morning. XD 

53 minutes ago, trystan said:

as long as one of my starting pair is caught on May 1, i could still get a few CBs this week, right?

Right. :)

54 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Oh, I love that! XD

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Reveal hidden contents

zsrag7mbiov81.png

much cat. very drama

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny!

It's likely to be a busy shop day.

14 hours ago, galleri said:

Izzy, was it just a fever or did she have some other symptoms? 

My middle child used to run a lot of fevers, with no other symptoms. The ped said some kiddos just run what they call "phantom fevers" and there is no illness. 

I just found this lineage and it is really making me giggle. 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/PxTA6

That's the thing, there was no fever, just coughing, headache, throwing up anytime she ingested ANYTHING, and lethargy.  I'm 75% sure it was a stomach bug, but her mother disagrees and is adamant she was just "overheated".

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Right. :)

good to know, thanks!

morning all!

TJ has adults, and i'm looking for names!

i might get more two-heads.... but we'll see how it goes. XD

Took Thistle guinea pig to the vet (where we saw two adorable baby goats! AHHH). She has eye irritation, but the doc isn't sure how. So... not a fungal infection or anything of that sort, so that's good. Gave her some meds, and then boom. We left, saw the two kitties that belong to the vet office and out. 

Also... there were two skunks (we saw pictures and videos) and a very, very annoyed monkey. What a cool vet office; they specialize in exotic pets and especially bunnies. So cool. 

Um... other than that, I'm tired, wearing my brace thing for my ankle and feeling a bit better. 

7 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

That's the thing, there was no fever, just coughing, headache, throwing up anytime she ingested ANYTHING, and lethargy.  I'm 75% sure it was a stomach bug, but her mother disagrees and is adamant she was just "overheated".

Ahhhh. For some reason I guess when I first read the "over heated" I thought she had just a fever.  Sounds like a tummy bug combo with a cold or allergies.  Outdoor allergies have been pure heck for a TON of folks I know in different states so far this year. I always hate this time of the year's back and forth weather too. It always gets me.

21 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Took Thistle guinea pig to the vet (where we saw two adorable baby goats! AHHH). She has eye irritation, but the doc isn't sure how. So... not a fungal infection or anything of that sort, so that's good. Gave her some meds, and then boom. We left, saw the two kitties that belong to the vet office and out. 

Also... there were two skunks (we saw pictures and videos) and a very, very annoyed monkey. What a cool vet office; they specialize in exotic pets and especially bunnies. So cool. 

Um... other than that, I'm tired, wearing my brace thing for my ankle and feeling a bit better. 

I am giggling at the skunks. Not sure why. lol

The adults are beautiful. I'm glad I snagged extra two-heads.

It was a busy day! Just shy of $1,100 (in a mere four hours...)! :P

I know, right? I think it's because we had a lot of new merchandise after our pricing and pizza day on Monday.

Yeah. I was surprised everyone chowed down on the pizza, so was relieved I seem to have ordered just the right balance of mushroom (2) and pepperoni (1). There were even pieces left for the accountant and the assistant shelter manager (he picks up a lot of our donations and feeds my shop cat and dog when I'm off).