Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 minute ago, sleepymuggle said:

That's so neat!!! The tent does look a little small for cats but they shouldn't complain 😒 since you've gone through all the work to build them a nice catio lol.

i'm sure they won't care, as long as they don't try to escape the tent, they'll be fine. :) 

AH, that makes MUCH more sense. i'm sure your smart.... i'm awesome at typos (see my title under my name if you're not on mobile.... XD)

Hello all! 

Pippin did not go to the vet this morning. He will be going on Monday instead. He's not technically my cat so... Not my choice. He is acting much better. No hiding. Eating and drinking. Playing. Breathing is normal. I dunno. Plus we have the emergency vet nearby so... I dunno. 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i have this on my amazon list, but first we'd need a longer tube/walkway to get to the big tent, and i'm thinking a bigger tent too XD 

Material: Polyester, Mesh - I don't think that will hold up to wear and tear. Pet proof window screening is made of fiberglass. You'll have to stake it down, too, to keep it from turning over. 

Compact design easily folds into a convenient carry bag for travel - totally a lie. Folding things never fit back into the carry bag they came in!

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Material: Polyester, Mesh - I don't think that will hold up to wear and tear. Pet proof window screening is made of fiberglass. You'll have to stake it down, too, to keep it from turning over. 

yeah, i'm looking at other play areas as well..... that's just something to show people what the end result in the yard will be.

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Compact design easily folds into a convenient carry bag for travel - totally a lie. Folding things never fit back into the carry bag they came in!

i don't know - i'm pretty good at refolding things so they go back into where they came from - those lawn chairs, reuseable bags... maps.  remember paper maps? XD 

Was someone here looking for a Paper egg? I have acquired one if it's still wanted/needed.

I'm pretty sure my first Festival egg is a Glystene egg without the 'colored lights' inside.

Why is the Volcano biome empty?

Spoiler

20220416_234547.jpg

Time to boil some eggs.

2b5o5q.png2b5o5q.pngzRMC.png

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

5 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm pretty sure my first Festival egg is a Glystene egg without the 'colored lights' inside.

Why is the Volcano biome empty?

Hide contents

20220416_234547.jpg

Time to boil some eggs.

2b5o5q.png2b5o5q.pngzRMC.png

Huh, that is strange....surprise Easter release incoming?

35 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i have returned.

Welcome back friend!

Happy Easter/Late Ostara friends!

2 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i have returned.

Welcome back!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, chocolate eggs, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Happy Easter, CPA! B)

I get to binge watch Dr. 13 all day till the new episode at 2:10 p.m. but I'm briefly at PBS with Curious George. I also have a small LEGO set with me to build a bit later.

Screenshot_20220417-074926.thumb.jpg.f22560c73455ce5a1d99a43e8ed396a1.jpg

The Easter Bunny is taking over the leprechaun's space! XD

41 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The Spring Lamb demands a sacrifice!

1103965_DecoratedLambCake_370x370.jpg

*Whispers* "I thought the lamb WAS the sacrifice?!" 😲😬😅

That... looks more like a poodle. XD

@Long_Before_Sunrise those cakes are too funny XD

Happy Easter everyone! My husband's boss called at 7:30am to say he had the day off. I'm happy but also find it hilarious his boss only told him 30 minutes before shift started. Now we get to go see the nieces and nephews!

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

They were out of SPRINGer Spaniel cakes.

97e595fe0c5d4892c74227360da115a2--wilton-icing-wilton-cakes.jpg

Aww. :)

1 minute ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Now we get to go see the nieces and nephews!

Hooray! Have a great visit!

I'm 2/3 way through the laundry and halfway through the LEGO. Still awaiting the new Doctor Who.

Happy Easter! (Happy Zombie Jesus Day!) Anyway~ I'm doing nothing today, except calling my mother to say Happy Easter eventually. Right now she's eating at her church so... I'll wait. ^^ 

Happy Easter, CPA!

Went to the sunrise Easter service this morning and then daughter and son-in-law took me out to breakfast. Had delicious blueberry pancakes, so I will pass on Lagie's Belgian waffles for once. XD

7 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i have returned.

Welcome back!

Happy Easter because Jesus was voluntarily tortured and murdered to take away the sins of the whole world. Then on Easter, he rose from the dead. Rejoyce because our sins, all the bad stuff we've ever done and said, is totally wiped from our lives. I think this is the most important day of the year. To celebrate and be with loved ones and be happy. BTW, lamb is yucky!

Edited by Rainn

49 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Had delicious blueberry pancakes, so I will pass on Lagie's Belgian waffles for once. XD

:blink: Must've been tasty pancakes! XD

LEGO complete!

Screenshot_20220417-134204.thumb.jpg.3f1651f9477d0739b810c387802fae08.jpg

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

LEGO complete!

Cute!

And yes, they were very good pancakes. Big ones! I got 3 and could only eat 2, so brought one home for hubby and he enjoyed it, too!

1 hour ago, Rainn said:

BTW, lamb is yucky!

It CAN be yucky but I think it is truly delicious when prepared right. My dad is from New Zealand so lamb was a big part of holidays in my house.

25 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

truly delicious when prepared right.

Mmmmm. I love properly cooked lamb! It's prohibitively expensive here.

41 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

And yes, they were very good pancakes. Big ones! I got 3 and could only eat 2, so brought one home for hubby and he enjoyed it, too!

:)

And... signed up! ;)

Enjoying the new Doctor Who now. I do wish things weren't so visually dark (yet again), though.