ferdelance

Raffle counter not counting correctly?

I just had four eggs hatch on my scroll (abxXf, wcmeA, wr3dw, umcb5), but no matter how I refresh the raffle status page, it still says I have only hatched 2/6 required eggs. 

I have tried refreshing, and also done a hard refresh with CRTL+F5, and there's no change.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  If so, is it a glitch, or is there something I'm missing, like the eggs must be bred on my scroll as well as hatched there?

Edit: I tried logging out, then opening a private Firefox window and logging back in again, to make sure there was no cache issue involved.  Even in a private browsing window in a new login session, it still displays 2/6 hatched.

I have no real answer, but I'm wondering if it has something to do with the day/year change? It just passed into 2020 in DC's timezone a little over an hour ago, I'm curious if something is messing up there? I haven't had any eggs hatch in the past few hours, but it's definitely not 'bred only on scroll' or somesuch because I currently have 4/6 for the raffle and all 4 of those were bred elsewhere. 

Mine are all showing.... all caught from the AP, one CB and the rest bred (dumped two of the hatchies... and they still count.)

From what I can tell, if there's more than one raffle-qualifying event that happens at the same time, some of them just don't get counted. It's happened to me at least twice over the time we've had the monthly raffles, so I've taken to fogging everything and then unfogging one at a time, checking the raffle page to make sure the counter went up before unfogging the next.

Well, that's a bit unfair!  What a disappointment.

Edit: checked mine, and so far they all seem to be counted, but I don't remember how closely they hatched.

Edited by sorenna

Well, assuming normal play, almost everyone should get up to the target pretty much automatically this month !