HeatherMarie

Cooking game ingredients not showing on mobile?

I'm seeing some people saying they can 'fix' this with refreshes or turning their phone a different way, but those fixes aren't working for me. Ingredients simply aren't showing, not in the game itself but on the random pages when they pop up for you to collect them. I've gone to AP, biomes, dragon's view page, etc, and there is just no ingredient anywhere. They are appearing just fine on my laptop browser (Chrome), so I'm assuming it's mobile-related. Oh, and I've tried using the 'desktop site' option as well (which loads super-slow on my phone), but still no ingredients. 

edit: I'm using an Android 6.0, if that matters. Don't know much else about the phone specifics.

Edited by HeatherMarie

I'm having a similar problem on mobile myself. For me, I see the ingredients load near the bottom of the page, and then an ad immediately loads on top of it. :/ 

Capture+_2019-12-25-16-02-19.png

I found that clicking and holding the refresh bar have create a drop down of “View as Desktop” that will allow you to avoid most  of these issues. The annoyance is having to redo that step each time you log on. 

Viewing as desktop doesn't make a difference for me. It still shows no ingredients on any page. Tried turning my phone to the side, the way the site looked changed but still no ingredients. I've fiddled with every browser setting I can find, no difference. Normally this wouldn't be an issue for me because I do normally use my laptop like 95% of the time, but I'm working tomorrow and usually use my phone for DC a lot while at work.

I am using a Blackberry phone. When I try to cook anything, it takes me to a blank page. Also, I do not see new ingredients showing up on the site, either....

11 hours ago, OMGitsKairi said:

I'm having a similar problem on mobile myself. For me, I see the ingredients load near the bottom of the page, and then an ad immediately loads on top of it. 😕

I am experiencing the same issue, with ads loading on top of the ingredients.  The ingredient appears briefly, but then the ad covers it.

I have still collected a number of ingredients, and am successfully making recipes, but may be missing some ingredient opportunities.  This is a fun event and I will focus on collecting in other areas.

Edited by missy_

4 hours ago, missy_ said:

I am experiencing the same issue, with ads loading on top of the ingredients.  The ingredient appears briefly, but then the ad covers it.

I have still collected a number of ingredients, and am successfully making recipes, but may be missing some ingredient opportunities.  This is a fun event and I will focus on collecting in other areas.

I'm seeing this, but refreshing the page moves it it elsewhere. It first appears under the ads almost every time, but a single refresh fixes it.

I also get them underneath the adds. But when I switch pages to (for example) the cooking page, or the door page, the ingredient pops up somewhere else (usually. If not, I visit another page again).