Firefury Amahira

Raffle entry issue?

Long story short, once I saw the raffle requirements for this month ("Raise 3 adult dragons from the Desert"), I dutifully grabbed three eggs out of the desert (2 geminae, 1 purple). All three have grown up fine (one was briefly sick due to a VB attempt against my scroll,) but the raffle page still says I've only raised 2/3 adults. All three eggs were grabbed on September 3, hatched the 6th, and grew up the 9th. (For reference, these are the dragons: https://dragcave.net/lineage/oVm1U, https://dragcave.net/lineage/gvZoA, and https://dragcave.net/lineage/fKupr )

While simply grabbing another Desert egg isn't that big a deal, this still says "something's borked" about the raffle code. From comments offsite, I may not the only person affected.

Thank you for looking into this!

Edited by Firefury Amahira

That does indeed look like something's off. I'll report back once I grab my 3 from the Desert and raise them.

13 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

That does indeed look like something's off. I'll report back once I grab my 3 from the Desert and raise them.

The thing is that not everyone gets affected by a bug. I certainly didn't have any trouble with my 3 desert dragons.

Could it want three different desert dragons, and not counted three because two were geminae? What did you raise, olympe?

6 minutes ago, olympe said:

The thing is that not everyone gets affected by a bug. I certainly didn't have any trouble with my 3 desert dragons.

As someone who works in quality assurance, this is something I understand all too well. My story may be anecdotal, but it may help us understand the issue, so anyone's experience would be valuable here.

I raised two Turpentines for the raffle and I had no issues getting in, so it's probably not about requiring three different breeds of dragons in order to count.

Well, I actually raised dragons of three different breeds - KhusaMoonstone and Turpentine. I got all three of them from the AP. I raised no other desert dragons since the new raffle requirement came out and could enter straight away (once I had my adults).

And if it helps, one of the Turpentines I raised was a CB caught from the AP while the other two dragons I caught myself from the desert.

Quick update, this seems to have somehow self-fixed itself. For the record, I got all three of mine straight from the biome. Daily maintenance magically made it all better? XD

I had trouble another month with the similar issue.  It appears if the dragons grow up at the same time it only counts one of them (I take my dragons out of the hatcheries after they gender so they grow up when I check my scroll).  I grumbled in tiny little questions and not sure anyone paid any attention.  Or maybe someone finally did pay attention if your issue corrected itself.  That month I had to raise more dragons to get the count.  So this month I'm just collecting them one at a time to avoid the irritation and aggravation of the monthly ritual that I'll never win.  Dunno why I go through the motions every month, it'd be far less depressing if I just forgot the whole thing.

I caught three in the cave within minutes of each other; two have grown up almost simultaneously and my entry status shows that.