borntobefree

ANSWERED:Empty Biomes

Why are all the biomes empty? We're not getting new eggs right now ARE WE?

Seriously though is it glitching, there are no notices saying we are getting a new release right now, or is it just my connection?

I also want to know what' sgoing on, the few minutes I have for hunting today before I go to sleep and NOW there are no eggs to grab...

I'm not seeing any eggs either, so unless all of our connections are fritzing, there's definitely something up. It's most likely a bug (better to be a pessimist... you never get disappointed!).

Edited by Beldarius

So its not just me. I keep going to the new release wii, and jumping back to the recent news, on the cave wall and to each of the biomes, its been about 18 minutes since i first noticed it.

Sometimes the new eggs fail to load at the top of the hour.  It means we have to wait til the next hour to see them again.  

5 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

Sometimes the new eggs fail to load at the top of the hour.  It means we have to wait til the next hour to see them again.  

But in ALL the biomes at once? :blink: Weird.

The loading occurs in all biomes at once, so if it fails to happen, it fails in all biomes.

Just now, Fly-by-Night said:

But in ALL the biomes at once? :blink: Weird.

That's the way it does happen, yes.  At some point all  the eggs for all biomes are theoretically produced.  If that fails due to some glitch, then it affects  all the biomes..

Okay we have eggs again, but the ones in the Desert were all gone in literally one minute. I didn't see any that looked unusual, just regular desert eggs, but they're gone already. All the other biomes look normal.

Edit: Desert's normal as well as of the 5 minute drop. Don't know why they all disappeared at the hour drop - the counter didn't say there were any more people in Desert than in Jungle, and less than in Alpine.

Edited by xeph23

These things happen occasionally and always have. It's all part of the rich tapestry of life !

now se I've seen one or two biomes have that glitch but not all of them and not for over 20 minutes.( All i saw of it, had to make dinner) I don't know when they finially came back. Well at least its all good now! TY all for responding!