Sketch

Account Disabled?

I woke up this morning to find that my account had been disabled. I haven't done anything wrong to my knowledge, and I keep my Scroll hidden so I can't see if it's been burned. I don't know why it would be, or what I can do about this problem.

Can someone help me with this, or should I PM TJ directly?

Edit: I feel like I should have received a PM, or at least an E-Mail about this sort of thing, rather than my account being flat-out disabled without ever even discussing whatever issue had arisen.

Edited by HopSketch

I would say PM TJ or perhaps the mods.

ALL it says when I look is that I can't find your scroll.

I am unsure what issue there might have been AND,whatever the case, I don't think your average user is privy to whatever reasons there might have been for any decision of that sort.

I will add here that I THINK there isn't ALWAYS a warning before a scroll is burned, unfortunately. I may be wrong about that and If I am I hope someone will correct me.

You're scroll wasn't burned, I get the "You can't seem to find the scroll you're looking for" on Hopsketch456 so it's not burned otherwise you'd get the "this scroll is charred and impossible to read". Did you perhaps put in the wrong password or something?

@LadyLyzar or @purpledragonclaw can you see what's going on? 

There is no warning when a scroll is burned. But yours seems to be hidden, so....

I'd message a mod like Lady Lyzar or purpledragonclaw.

5 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

You're scroll wasn't burned, I get the "You can't seem to find the scroll you're looking for" on Hopsketch456 so it's not burned otherwise you'd get the "this scroll is charred and impossible to read". Did you perhaps put in the wrong password or something?

Oh! OK! :) Thanks for the info, @Dalek Raptor. I wasn't aware that that gave a different message. Good to know!

Edited by JavaTigress

2 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

DO you get the charred message if your scroll was hidden when it was burned ? I don't know of any scrolls that were burned when hidden, so...

I sent a PM and have been waiting for a reply. Hopefully I get one soon.

I keep my Scroll hidden because I usually stay up late and hunt if I have space, and I either gift my catches or trade them. I've had a few incidents where my dragons were viewbombed, and it's not fun. I've never seen anyone's Scroll that was hidden and then burned, so I really don't know what's going on either. I name my dragons carefully, so I shouldn't have named them something bad. I really don't quite know why this happened.

You pick up the scroll labeled “HopSketch456,” only to find that it is charred and impossible to read.

So, yes. I couldn't find anything to indicate why (scrolls are not burned for inappropriate names - the most severe action there is losing naming privileges entirely) so TJ would have to answer this. The reasoning is either multi-scrolling or otherwise cheating. Talk to PDC or Lady, they may be able to poke.

14 minutes ago, Kaini said:

So, yes. I couldn't find anything to indicate why (scrolls are not burned for inappropriate names - the most severe action there is losing naming privileges entirely) so TJ would have to answer this. The reasoning is either multi-scrolling or otherwise cheating. Talk to PDC or Lady, they may be able to poke.

Thank you. I really hope I can get a reply from someone. I haven't done anything wrong, and I'm not sure why they would think so.

Turning off comments at this time as this is something that users cannot help with.  I'll take it to PM.