TacticianLyra

ANSWERED:Upside-down Mint from this year not displaying right

Are you positive you actually got an upside-down mint this year? There were three possible outcomes to that game, one gives an upside-down mint, but one outcome gives a regular mint. Was pDaug ever displayed upside-down, as an egg or hatchling?

Mine is showing upside-down, as it should.

You are aware that you only get the upside-down mint if you tattle, aren't you? If you get a mint egg for being good, it's a regular mint egg.

Mine are showing upsydown, too. But yours from this year actually appears to be a right-side up - sorry.

And you didn't even ALWAYS get it even if you tattled.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Mine are showing upsydown, too. But yours from this year actually appears to be a right-side up - sorry.

And you didn't even ALWAYS get it if you tattled.

No, only if your partner chose not to tattle. XD Or are you trying to say that you could tattle, actually win in the prisoner's dilemma, and only get a normal mint egg?

No - just that there was no way to respond in a way that would make an upside down a certainty. Some people apparently believed that every mint received in the game on April 1 would be upside down. It came up in other threads too.

I wasn't aware that a normal Mint was an outcome. That's probably something that should be stated on the news post next year.

39 minutes ago, TacticianLyra said:

I wasn't aware that a normal Mint was an outcome. That's probably something that should be stated on the news post next year.

It was stated in the actual game:

If one person blames and one person says nothing, the person that blamed gets a special egg.
If you both say nothing, you both get a normal egg.
If you both blame, you both get nothing.
Choose wisely!