Bellethiel

Not able to collect snow

This is my first time participating in a snow war, so I am unsure if this is just my lack of experience - but I don't know how to collect snow. I've tried clicking and mousing over, but nothing happens.

If you're mousing over a snow drift and it doesn't light up, try clicking your tent first. Sometimes I have to bring up and then dismiss the tent menu to interact with them.

It shouldn't affect actions. I've noticed you sometimes need to click a tiny bit above the snow mound, too, rather than just at the bottom of it. Try that as well and see if you have any success. 

Sorry, dear S-Wizard, but I have been getting this since the start. See new resources, can do nada; have to go back to base and THEN I can use the actions on them. I thought it was just the way it is.

Yes, that's right. Even after they can be picked up, though, I've had some trouble clicking them. Sometimes they seem to need quite a precise click and I imagine this would be particularly tricky on phones/tablets. Same with placing items. 

@Bellethiel is everything working now? 

51 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Sorry, dear S-Wizard, but I have been getting this since the start. See new resources, can do nada; have to go back to base and THEN I can use the actions on them. I thought it was just the way it is.

I use this same trick to collect resources. Clicking on them the first time often doesn’t work. I re-enter the fort and click on “Edit Fort” again. Once I do this I am able to pick up new resources. 

2 hours ago, missy_ said:

I use this same trick to collect resources. Clicking on them the first time often doesn’t work. I re-enter the fort and click on “Edit Fort” again. Once I do this I am able to pick up new resources. 

Same for me