Jump to content
Tawanda001

ANSWERED:event game not working

Recommended Posts

I have tried clearing cache, hard refresh, restarting my computer, nothing changes. I managed to place one snow cannon but have not been able to do anything else since then. I have no resources to build or battle with. Any ideas?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

I have tried clearing cache, hard refresh, restarting my computer, nothing changes. I managed to place one snow cannon but have not been able to do anything else since then. I have no resources to build or battle with. Any ideas?

 

 

I have the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

but have not been able to do anything else since then

Please explain what you mean by this. Based on what you said, the event is loading for you since you placed an item, so what does it mean that you are "[not able] to do anything?"

Share this post


Link to post

I have nothing to build or battle with, no snowballs. When I choose the battle option everything is grayed out. I can get into build mode but have nothing to build or edit with. Am I missing something, I thought that I would get new resources after placing the cannon last night, but that hasn't happened.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tawanda001 said:

I have nothing to build or battle with, no snowballs. When I choose the battle option everything is grayed out. I can get into build mode but have nothing to build or edit with. Am I missing something, I thought that I would get new resources after placing the cannon last night, but that hasn't happened.

 

Do you see little heaps of snow in the area? You need to click them to get the option to destroy them for snow. Ice and I suppose other piles will follow as you level.

Share this post


Link to post

Ah, thank you, I had clicked on them and they hadn't done anything, but playing with them they do have the destroy option when I click them just right. Thank you very much, sorry for the confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Do you see little heaps of snow in the area? You need to click them to get the option to destroy them for snow. Ice and I suppose other piles will follow as you level.

Oh, alright, I had tried that before but maybe wasn't patient enough, as you need to click onto one particular spot of the snow. Maybe I just didn't manage to hit the right spot on the mobile. Now, on the larger laptop, it works. Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post

I am not even getting any little heaps of snow (cleared cache, hard refreshed - nada.) Not for HOURS now :(

Share this post


Link to post

My beautiful fortress lies in ruins and like Fuzzbucket I got neither heaps or snow nor anything else to fix it for about five or six hours either. *sobs*

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Chatdweeb said:

I can build just fine, but nothing happens when I attack anything in battle mode.

the item you are attacking may already be destroyed.  If it doesnt use up your cannon and/or already has a health bar it is already damaged and cant be attacked again.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

the item you are attacking may already be destroyed.  If it doesnt use up your cannon and/or already has a health bar it is already damaged and cant be attacked again.

Ah, that's what it was. This is my first time with this event, so I'm still figuring stuff out. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah um.. I do not think this is my fort either.. unless we can de-level and some of my stuff is gone. I was lv 10 last night and now it's lv 3.

What's going on @TJ09 ?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Yeah um.. I do not think this is my fort either.. unless we can de-level and some of my stuff is gone. I was lv 10 last night and now it's lv 3.

What's going on @TJ09 ?

as TJ said he wanted different issues in their own threads, you should post that in mine. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.