olympe

ANSWERED:Snow Wars Bug Report

Since the game seems quite buggy, I figured I'd start a thread where we can collect the bugs we noticed.

Thus far I know of these:

• Snow cannons can shoot while damaged/destroyed.
  • Trojan Reindeer is a weapon that doesn't do anything. Unless it's supposed to be more of a decoration?
  • Gumdrops don't take damage when shot. (I tried three times.)

Hitboxes seem a bit wonky. You need to move things to place items anywhere remotely near behind them, click above resource drops to destroy them, and make sure you're repairing the right things.

copy pasted from the news thread:

when the list of objects gets longer, one "(mouse) scroll" is a little too far and i can't view some objects' descriptions, e.g. with the chess pieces: top + after one scroll. to fix it, i've changed my windows settings to scroll by 1 line at a time instead of my original 3. the change is slightly inconvenient, but here's a screenshot on how to do it if needed (w10). 

I'm having trouble fixing destroyed items on both mobile and desktop. The icon just isn't popping up, regardless of where I click. 

Also, I still haven't figured out what happened to my fort overnight. I went to sleep with an empty fort and woke up to walls surrounding the little tent on all sides, along with new canons. It doesn't look randomly generated at all. No one else has mentioned this issue, so I'm wondering if it was supposed to happen? I didn't play the original Snow Wars game so I'm pretty confused.

Edited by The Dragoness
Spelling

32 minutes ago, olympe said:

Since the game seems quite buggy, I figured I'd start a thread where we can collect the bugs we noticed.

Please post individual bugs in their own threads. Having a megathread makes it harder to track individual issues and whether or not they are resolved.