Starscream

How do you plan to prank friends and family?

So what are your plans? Last year I hung a picture of christopher walken on the Walkin fridge at work.

My husband and I went around and made all the pictures in the house crooked. My mum gets mildly deranged when a picture is skew. We're gonna blame it on an earthquake. I also put all her pillows with pictures upside down as well as her favourite teddy bears.

I can't, since April Fool's Day is also Easter we're taking the year off. Easter takes precedence in my family.

Oh, Starscream, that's cruel. Cruel! XD 

1 minute ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I can't, since April Fool's Day is also Easter we're taking the year off. Easter takes precedence in my family.

Oh, Starscream, that's cruel. Cruel! XD 

our work is closed this year. lol. I did take pics, I will post some later.

Edited by Starscream

mother "why are all my pictures crooked?" "Why is my TV at an angle?"  "May I have a cup of tea?" (hands her a cup measure filled with teabags) she gives me the "seriously?" look.

I just told my family that last night I was wasting time on the computer until 3am. They believed me but I can agree that it was quite a lame "prank" either way. ;)

Anything to do with Christopher Walken is going to get a laugh from me. :lol: I didn't do anything today, since I'm just at home and didn't actually see or do anything much today.

But my favourite one was at work a couple of years ago. A colleague is obsessed with the actor Chris Pine and had a picture of him on her desk with "I love Chris Pine" or something written on it. So we replaced it with a picture of Christopher Pyne (Australian politician). I won't get into the politics and stuff, but all you need to know is that she did not appreciate the new "I love Christopher Pyne" sign. :P I still have a bit of a giggle when I think about it. 

Last year at work one of my colleagues decided to plant a garden on someone else's desk. Brought in a tarp and covered it in soil and planted a bunch of leaves and stuff in it. It was such a mess and caused so many problems cleaning. There was soil everywhere for weeks. My boss was very unhappy about it. So the moral of the story is make sure your pranks are quick and easy to clean up, otherwise you're going to find yourself in a spot of trouble. :P 

I didn't do anything at this year but I remember something that I done few years ago. I posted in facebook "I'll give you certain amount of cash to each of you commented in this post if total amount comment is below one." with picture of cash. Well, I didn't lie.

Yesterday morning I was talking to my mother. When the conversation ended and I began walking away, she said "I love you", which she does fairly often so I thought nothing of it, and I said "love you too", but then she said "April fools haha"

Meh all I did was put bunny ears on my dog (she's big enough the human-sized headband will fit) snap a pic and posted it on Facebook with the caption "We got a new pet rabbit!" 😊

I reluctantly admit that I forgot - for the most part - to unsheathe the razor-sharp rapier that is my wit, and on the most important of days. I did make sure to employ the "Happy [insert extraneous holiday here]" tactic, since I was too lazy to take things any further. Wished someone "Happy Easter" online, and apparently they were overcome with laughter, having picked up on the thinly veiled sarcasm. I admire anyone who can appreciate that kind of irony.

Edited by Sesshomaru

Presented a gift to my sister consisting of a brick wrapped up a small box, wrapped up and into another box, wrapped up into another box, etc, etc, etc...  ala the Russian Matryoshka Dolls..  Needless to say, Sis was not a happy camper...  lol  Her husband thought it was funny...  poor hubby...lol