Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andromen

Hello there!

Hello there!

I'm Andromen on both this site and Dragon Cave, I haven't been around for too long, but so far, I really, really enjoy the site! Dragons are one of my favourite animals, along with cats. Currently, I have a sudden liking for White and Nebula dragons on the site (I have a hatchling for both of those breeds and I really hope my White Dragon hatchling will be a female). About myself, I own three cats that are very adorable, and I come form Latvia. I really love drawing and singing if no one can hear me, I enjoy the forests and more shaded areas around my house, and I love taking pictures of nature (everyone says they're amazing..). I also love learning new languages, but I have a lot of problems with Russian.. Currently, I know Latvian, English and Italian very well.

Oh, and one last thing about dragons - this is my third and the only succesful attempt on growing dragons. When I joined, I grabbed an egg that didn't hatch (because I didn't fully understand everything). Second attempt - got three eggs, they hatched, but the hatchlings died before they grew. Now, I have some very handsome adult dragons, and I hope to get much more!

Anyways, hope no one minds the fact that I sometimes let in some typos, since English isn't my native language, I try my best at not letting them in.

Hope to make some new friends on here, and see you all later!

Best regards, Andromen

Hello & welcome to DC forums! If you need any help raising dragons, feel free to shoot me a PM as well. :)

Welcome to the forums! Glad your third attempt at raising dragons has been successful. 

On 05/01/2018 at 2:42 PM, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

HELLO EZIO

HELLO RAINBOW

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes! :)