The Evil Doer

Hidden hatchies getting views?

I don't know what's going on with the site, I managed to a get a 2nd gen tinsel after forever, and now it's sick, I hid it yesterday (24 hrs ago) and it's still sick, like it's still getting views?? I don't get it, don't want to lose my 2nd gen prize, I mean come on, of all the possible dragons, it's crazy

Should I stun it? will it heal it? Is there something else that can be done to prevent it from dying??

Pic, that it was hidden for the last 24 hrs, I'm confused?

image.png.6d99c9f83601808260563cde7bbf5823.png

Do you keep unhiding it?  If you are, it may still be in a hatchery somewhere.  I would keep it hidden until it is no longer sick.  Plus, check every hatchery we have and make sure it is not there.  Silvi's for one, does not removed fogged things, and I don't think Egg Drop Soup does either.  

Depending on how sick it was initially, it may take awhile for the sickness to go away.  It should not be receiving views while it is fogged.

I agree with leaving it hidden until the sickness is completely gone.  If it's that sick, it probably has enough views to grow up as it is.

Depending on what hatchery it's in, that could be an issue also.  From my understanding, there is a viewbombing issue with EATW right now.

Edited by LadyLyzar

I hid it 24 hrs ago, unhid it 12 hrs ago and then hid it again, basically its been hidden for 24 hrs, I don't know if it gained views or not, but smth is seriously wrong with views in the last few days, everything I have got sick, and I've never had a sick dragon in 5 years, freaky XD

I will check all the hatcheries and remove, hope it goes away XD, thanks guys

To anyone unaware, it's Eggs Around the World. Take your eggs/hatchlings out of that hatchery asap. For some reason it's giving out massive amounts of views.

The whole of EATW is being bombed right now. There's a thread. So if it was at any time in there...