AngelusMicheal

Death Glitch?

Has anyone confirmed that sickness itself seems to be acting differently? Is it just because most of us have never gotten this amount of views so quickly before?

I have two hatchlings that are sick (I was using EATW), they got sick at 4 Days 1 Hour, so I fogged them and thought they would grow up as soon as they hit 4 Days (or 3 Days 23 Hours), but they have been fogged for hours now and still haven't grown up. I've unfogged a few times to make sure that wasn't what they needed to grow (can fogged hatchlings grow up? I rarely deal with sickness and never have had to fog a hatchling that's about to grow up, and the help pages don't specify).

I've hidden my scroll, and now none of my eggs or hatchlings are in hatcheries. Is there anything else I can do? Is Stun useful in this case?

I don't even know if I'm asking in the right place.

Hatchlings can't grow up while they are fogged. You will need to unhide them periodically to check. Also, you may have to refresh their page or your scroll to give them one more view before they will grow up.

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Hatchlings can't grow up while they are fogged. You will need to unhide them periodically to check. Also, you may have to refresh their page or your scroll to give them one more view before they will grow up.

Thank you! I had been going into lineage view and then back to the hatchling (by clicking on the hatchling, not using the back button), but that wasn't working. I unfogged and went to my scroll and they grew up instantly. Good luck to everyone else with sick eggs/hatchies!

@orphaned That was my first though, but you can't use Ward on hatchlings, can you? My one healthy, unfogged hatchling isn't available to be Warded when I try to use it, only my eggs.

Edited by GhostMouse

I will note this is kinda strange: I had a hatchling die, so I revived it successfully and hid it after, and it proceeded to die again with no added views... Maybe the views are just so extreme.

apologies .. Ward is only for eggs ... 

losing two LH still has me rattled .. see and read hatchling >>> answer Egg  :blink::blush:

but GhostMouse brought up an interesting point >>> would STUN help ??

I agree, I really do wish Ward worked for any growing things. No harm done in suggesting it, I was hoping it was an issue on my end that I couldn't use it on hatchies. I've never had to use it before. 

8 hours ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

"Autoviewer paused - to many open autoviewers.
Will auto-restart as soon as possible."

Well, EATW is really broken now.

Actually, that message is a common thing. I see it all the time whenever I click too fast between EatW's pages without letting it finish loading.

A better indicator is the fact that you can't add scrolls anymore ...

Ah, this is even better:

Edited by Ruby Eyes