Arwen17

How long are tombstones supposed to last?

I've still got tombstones on my scroll from killing dragons for halloween zombies.

Scroll to the bottom to see the tombstoneshttps://dragcave.net/group/22430

You can clearly see the "died on" date on their pages.

I killed some dragons on Oct. 17th (because the tombstones would last 2 weeks for Oct. 31 revival attempts) and I killed others on Oct. 31 itself. All the tombstones left on my scroll are the failed revival attempts on Oct 31. So why haven't the tombstones disappeared yet? I thought they disappear after two weeks? 

Huh, that's weird. :0

Since dead dragons don't really disappear from the data files, maybe the group function is keeping them there? Sort of how you can see tombstones in lineages even though the dragon is long dead and gone from the scroll. Or are they still on your scroll as well?

Don't know if groups originally had an auto-removal function for dead dragons, but looks like it's not working. :o

Yeah, this has been said elsewhere that dead dragons don't disappear from groups. It's sort of a glitch. 

I got rid of mine in my Z group by opening the group, and then checking each one and unchecking the box in the "add to groups" drop down.