sh20000sh

sh20000sh's shiny-ish bingo

Originally, Pygmies were supposedly cat-sized, if I recall correctly, but that was retro-fitted to match TJ's measures XD

I s'pose they can be hamster-sized if hamsters are considered domesticated. :D If baby commons can "fit right in your palm", they have a lot of growing up to do.

Oh wow look at that mint. XD I could never imagine them with longer limbs really. I only asked because if it had counted then I could have gotten the gen 3 or higher pygmy bingo. That's the only small dragon I have with 3 gen pure lines.

I'll not count as Mint as pygmy as they can breed with regular dragons, not pygmies.

There are five secret bingos remaining. Which were added with or after round 6.

Edited by sh20000sh

No clue :( It's gone without anyone posting another secret finding from it.

The current website contents still talk about cheating, but I seem to be too stupid for proper cheating to make something of that XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Even better, the "checker"board is right above the "checker bingo". I've just glossed over that line since beginning of September.

Yes, that is secret. :P

You may find something from my sig.If you think there's nothing, try refresh or hard refresh.

Don't touch the URL, only luck matters there.

Edited by sh20000sh

No it isn't. You can get everything that used for secret bingo without getting out from this forum.

Edited by sh20000sh

I think I might be on to something but I may need a night to sleep on it. XD Too many hidden things to try doing stuff with together.

9 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

You may find something from my sig.

I made a pretty picture from ten findings in your sig last night, but it didn't yield anything usable (for me at least).

I'll leave this to someone else.

There are eleven images in my image rotator. Only last one -whose image name is different from the others- is useful on these bingos.

Edited by sh20000sh

Yeah, they make an interesting wallpaper.

Not that #11 is any more helpful than the maze. I don't see if or how to combine the two things I see, or how to read them, separately or combined (besides the fact that the green part says "bingo"). I may need more tea ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Brooding over that one for hours already. Maybe one of the others has an idea for that combo XD

I put 2 secrets on that board. Both needs to combine those two parts on right position.

those position are marked with ·

Anyway, final flash is here.

F10 : A dragon that at least one of its ancestors are deceased. (will be expired on 10PM DCT)

Edited by sh20000sh