sh20000sh

sh20000sh's shiny-ish bingo

Always worth a try - you never know when something is *actually* a secret. I've had some misfires, too XD

I can say upcoming S bingos won't be more complicate than S23. That was my limit.

Round 5 will may be release on this weekend. It is quite obvious that winner will be drawn at or before that round but I'm planning to continue one or two more rounds after first winners are drawn.

F8 : A dragon that released on sept. 2017 (Will be expired on 00:00 DCT)

Edited by sh20000sh

F8 : A dragon that released on sept. 2017 (Will be expired on 00:00 DCT)

Bingo! I think... Was released in September but I stole it in Early October?

https://dragcave.net/view/l25Pd

PS: One of my scroll goals is to also have a cb pair of frozen gendered hatchies, as well as the younger hatchy, and then a pair of adults. That's why this one along with it's opposite was frozen so early.

F8 expired

If there are error in point record, please let me know.

Edited by sh20000sh

1 minute ago, TerraAnne said:

Though you may need a screenshot to prove it it or no? IDK if there's a way other than the owner to see it upside down.

No need, when they are flipped, everyone sees them like this: https://dragcave.net/view/n/Flipsy Daisy

15 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Ah that's good then. Thought there was a problem a while back with them not flipping.

They don't show as flipped in the lineage view.

It looks like somebody almost made its step 1, and made typo there.

That upside down mint was good idea though.

Edited by sh20000sh

I guessed it because it was upside down words and a kinda minty green color. hmm

EDIT: Everytime I put things in different orders I don't get anything until I do one order and get some chinese site.

Edited by TerraAnne

40 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

EDIT: Everytime I put things in different orders I don't get anything until I do one order and get some chinese site.

It is possible to get Korean site if you try connect when my computer is turned off but Chinese?

Oh maybe it's Korean writing not chinese. Sorry. I don't know how to read any of the oriental languages writing.

Strange. None of the mixes are working for me. Maybe After sleep if it hasn't been figured out by tomorrow I'll show you in a private pm all the configurations I've been doing and getting weird web pages from. lol

F9 : A dragon whose breed name had been mentioned on previous bingo. (Will be expired with release of Round 5)

Although they aren't listed but there still are secret bingos.