Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Katharos Seraph

Hello Fellow Dragon Trainers!

Hey guys! Im Katharos Seraph, a new dragon trainer. Despite only joining on the 14 of May, I already have quite an impressive line up of dragons, with several rares. I enjoy drawing, so you may get to see some of my Dragon Cave fan art. I like to trade things, and have become somewhat of a bargainer tongue.gif . I'm also really bad at introductions, oops. Don't be afraid to talk to me! I like having lots of friends biggrin.gif . Just keep in mind that I'm one of the younger members at 15 years old. That's it for now. See you in the Cave!

user posted image Hello there! My name is Evangeline. Pleased to meet you. user posted image to the DC forums. Hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help, feel free to PM me. If you have fewer then 50 dragons, you might want to take a look at Newbie Gifting. Just a small tip for ya: Don't post your eggs on here as it's considered egg spam. Good Luck! Hope to see you around! smile.gif

(Links of your scroll in your signature are fine.)

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons and Birthday Gifting, where you can get awesome presents during your birthday month. Might be a good opportunity for you or just something fun for your birthday! ^^

Usually just golds/silvers/negletcteds are considered rare-rares, but you do have quite a few hard to get dragons. Congrats!