Obscure_Trash

Change One Letter

Nice, Stellalunastorm: I thought of that and wondered if someone would do it.

Shaft

Fifty. It is frustrating to see missed opportunities. Did I just miss a clever one?

Noo. It was me. I was tempted to turn the f on shifty to a t... But that would be against the rules.

Rifty

Hopefully thats a legitimate word

Ah yes, Stellalunastorm, that one you passed on was tempting. There was something similar that I saw a few pages ago :D

Past

Mass

Now Vict, when it goes "fast" you ninja people. Fix your word, please.

Edited by Nat

Pass

They pop up all the time haha. And you dont need to type out the whole screen name(it's super long and obnoxious, I know). Stella or Luna or Storm or whatever variation you want will work.

And me too. We could set a new record on the mod count post

Bass

I was wondering what the approved "short" form was. Thanks, Stella: I didn't want to be rude by shortening in a way you don't like, but didn't want to mis-spell it either!

Trying for another new record in the mod count thread? The one just a few days back was rather tiring! (ooh, maybe the mods interrupted enough times since then to get themselves tired, so maybe it is a good time!)

I was hoping for Bast -> Baste -> Bastet (functionally identical to Bast :))

Blest Ninja-ed

I can't see any way out of this one.  Blast.

Edited by Pilauli

Blase  Er, I think there's supposed to be some sort of accent mark over that e, but I'm too lazy to figure out how to make it. It's a French word (I think) that's borrowed into English often enough to have made my acquaintance.