Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryuunachi

Hello

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

You aren't allowed to ask for views here, but it looks like you've successfully raised many dragons! You can use a few other forums to raise your dragons and/or some fansites. Fansites are off-forum sites for raising dragons. Just make sure that you spend some time letting the fansites refresh to give views back to others! Fansites only work if we all help each other out. Since you accept aid and your eggs are low time, I went ahead and added them to fansites for you. Since they are low time, they were added to fansite ERs, which lets them get more views in a shorter amount of time so they hatch. You can find a list of fansites here: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89465

Depending on how impatient you are, 2 - 4 fansites will do you fine. My favorites are Allure of Neglected Dragons and Valley Sherwood. =)