Obscure_Trash

Fools Mints/Balloons

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Username: lovecats99

Upside Down Mints: N/A

Right Side Up Mints: WJFjj (female)

Right Side Up Balloons: N/A

Other April 1st Dragons: Celestials: f2YZ8 KSt57 eJMMD W6R3S VrHgV False Fool Mint: W978a - all CB

Breeder Sign-Up

Username: PM

Scroll Link: Username

Swapping: Yes, i'm open to PMs about swaps.

Gifting: Yes, users may request me.

Breeder Sign-Up

Username: Laura-Borealis

Scroll Link: Laura-Borealis

Swapping: Yes

Gifting: Yes, users may request me

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Username: Laura-Borealis

Right Side Up Mints: 0HWPd Istanfool

Upside Down Mints: Ng7u5 Not Constantinople

Other April 1st Dragons: Celestials: HKvUT, QVwe2, f6xw1, 4kse8, Hg5o9, dI9w0, ExuzL

Other April 1st Dragons: Gemshards: xQRnQ, xKU2g, ZDqFh

Other April 1st Dragons: Stones: LiWNQ, VYGmx, iXayH

Other April 1st Dragons: Reds: EbLV0, xjxw3

That's all of them. Whew! I hope it's okay to separate them into breeds. I thought it would present them in the most orderly and useful fashion.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

I probably have other April 1st dragons, but I'm not up to hunting through all my dragons for them.

Actually, temp-sorting your scroll by age helps a lot. Go to start and end of a given page, open view pages in new tabs, check dates, see how far away both are from April 1st, and then guess your way closer to the day you want. You don't need to go through *all* your dragons that way wink.gif

I"m withdrawing my application to be a breeder. i think I'd rather breed him with whoever I feel like, when i feel like, rather than confined to a single mate that i don't think matches very well and have to reserve his breedings for when he's requested. Be much more fun to gift random offspring of his, i think

Breeder Sign-Up

Username: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: Scroll Link

Swapping: Sure.

Gifting: Yes.

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Upside Down Mints: gNlSY (female)

Right Side Up Mints: N/A

Other April 1st Dragons:

(Males)

(Females)

Note 1: Apologies in advance if a requested fools' pair refuse each other. As of this post, I have only test bred the two pygmies together.

Note 2: Here is the result of said pygmy test breeding should anyone want to adopt the little fool --> adopt me?

Note 3: Any Fools' eggs received from my pairs is okay to freeze if you so desire. thumbs_up.png

Note 4: In light of Sirithiliel's comment, I would like to officially reserve the right to breed any of these April Fools' day dragons with mates outside the scope of this breeding thread (when not actively being requested). I understand by doing this, any resulting offspring would not be counted as a member of the breeding project.

Happy Fools' Breeding everyone! smile.gif

I"m withdrawing my application to be a breeder. i think I'd rather breed him with whoever I feel like, when i feel like, rather than confined to a single mate that i don't think matches very well and have to reserve his breedings for when he's requested. Be much more fun to gift random offspring of his, i think

I answer this earlier, just haven't edited the OP to be specific: lifemates are not required in this thread. You're allowed to mix up mates whenever. You're allowed to breed babies that won't be a part of this project. This is a nonspecific, community project where you still have the freedom to do what you want with your dragons.

It's just that only the mint/celestial pairs (in your case) would be able to be requested for a gift/gifted/registered to this thread. But the celestial doesn't have to be your mint's only or regular mate and not all babies have to be qualified for this thread.

I answer this earlier, just haven't edited the OP to be specific: lifemates are not required in this thread. You're allowed to mix up mates whenever. You're allowed to breed babies that won't be a part of this project. This is a nonspecific, community project where you still have the freedom to do what you want with your dragons.

It's just that only the mint/celestial pairs (in your case) would be able to be requested for a gift/gifted/registered to this thread. But the celestial doesn't have to be your mint's only or regular mate and not all babies have to be qualified for this thread.

Ah i see, though I don't think I'd make a good breeder anyways. I'm not on the forum very often anymore, i'd probably miss people requesting eggs from him or wound up breeding him to something else without checking the forums to see if someone was after one of his eggs =/

Ah i see, though I don't think I'd make a good breeder anyways. I'm not on the forum very often anymore, i'd probably miss people requesting eggs from him or wound up breeding him to something else without checking the forums to see if someone was after one of his eggs =/

It is your choice. I'm sorry to see you go, though I understand. =(

If you prefer leaving, could you please go delete your sign-up post? I haven't slept in at least the past 36 hours, so it's gonna be a while before I can update this thread and I'll probably have forgotten this convo by the time I wake up. xP

I've already done it. I just don't think I'd be able to remember to check the forum for people requesting for him, and would wind up ignoring people >.<

Breeder Sign-Up

Username: FlyingDragona

Scroll Link: FlyingDragona

Swapping: Yes.

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Username: FlyingDragona

Upside Down Mints: Upside Dizzy Galaxy [sVSM1]

Right Side Up Mints: N/A

Other April 1st Dragons: Rightside Down Galaxy the Red Fire Gem [Gpt9p]

I have already successfully bred these two. smile.gif

Breeder Sign-Up

Username: Raptor of Dragons

Scroll Link: Velociraptor

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Username: Velociraptor

Upside Down Mints: dl64e

Right Side Up Mints: LRMSq

They have produce their first Egg already

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Updated to here! Can't wait to get some longer gen pb upside downsies going!

Based on what I've seen here, I've updated some of the forms as well! You do not have to re-fill out any forms.

I'll be honest and say I didn't check for names. Trust-based system here. =p

Purebred Upside Down Sign-Up

Username: [https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=228680]IOU[/url]

Scroll Link: M_Jim

Upside Down Mints: C0LBL, CiGBv

Added you, but please double check your coding in the future. ^^

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Username: Username

Upside Down Mints:n/a

Right Side Up Mints: 0FYoK

Right Side Up Balloons: n/a

Other April 1st Dragons: g64m4, U6nQh, 9Wvbc, h8WyB, uoYnx

Added, but please make sure to replace "Username" with your username next time. ;3

Breeder Sign-Up

Username: PM

Scroll Link: Username

Swapping: Yes, i'm open to PMs about swaps.

Added you, but please double check future forms. "PM" and "Username" are meant to state your forum and scroll username, respectively. ;3

Breeder Sign-Up

Scroll Link: Scroll Link

Swapping: Sure.

Gifting: Yes.

Added, but in the future please be careful to type out your scroll username rather than it saying "scroll link". :3

Doubt I'll get any more of these now, so....

Breeder Sign-Up

Username: Amazon_warrior

Scroll Link: Amazon_warrior

Gifting: Yes

I can be a bit rubbish at checking threads, but I never mind a PM (or an email if my inbox is full). smile.gif

Purebred Upside Down Sign-Up

Upside Down Mints: rdkMI (M), gOBMj (F), kEkEL (F)

Purebred Right Side Up Sign-Up

Right Side Up Mints: 6Tdnj (F), d28f1 (M), b35ox (F), C0moA (M), EEISq (M), 5LjZF (F), wL0sj (M)

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Upside Down Mints: rdkMI (M), gOBMj (F), kEkEL (F)

Right Side Up Mints: 6Tdnj (F), d28f1 (M), b35ox (F), C0moA (M), EEISq (M), 5LjZF (F), wL0sj (M)

Notionally, my preferred pairings for mixed pairs is rdkMI x b35ox, C0moA x gOBMj and kEkEL x wL0sj. Haven't tested them yet though. I won't pout if anyone requests a different pairing though.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I've sent a gift offer to ab613. smile.gif

Breeder Sign-Up

Username: WoLfgIrLyS

Scroll Link: WoLfgIrLyS

Gifting: Yes

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Upside Down Mints: ks11M

Right Side Up Mints: OZzNd

Other April 1st Dragons: 2nd gen PB Balloon from both Cave Balloon parents IDK if this one counts :S

Please Gift Me, Fool

Scroll Link: WoLfgIrLyS

Request/Breeder: 2nd gen Mint from both Upside down parents - prpldrgnfr

Gifts Received: 0

*Upside Down Mints Owned: ks11M

*Right Side Up Mints Owned: OZzNd

*Right Side Up Balloons Owned: n/a

Scroll Visible: All the time.

Dead Eggs/Hatchlings: 0

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Tried breeding for WoLfgIrLyS just now, but they were stingy and didn't make an egg. dry.gif

I'll be trying again next week.

Updated to here! Finally added my own dragons as well, but haven't gone looking for "other" fools yet. Excited to get to pitch in for swaps (and gifting) when the swapping begins!

Aussiemom, I'm definitely thinking about requesting an egg from that balloon of yours!

EDIT to add: I wasn't sure how many gift requests would go on during the start of this thread. Since it hasn't been many, I'll be upping how many people can request at once. :3

I love the flavour texts for the categories laugh.gif

Such great text - couldn't let it go to waste!

Mixed Fool Sign-Up

Upside Down Mints: ks11M

Right Side Up Mints: OZzNd

Other April 1st Dragons: 2nd gen PB Balloon from both Cave Balloon parents IDK if this one counts :S

I added you to the mixed list but not the all list. Sorry, that balloon under Other doesn't count. It wasn't born on April 1st, nor were either of its parents. The only lineages that can be recorded here are lineages where all the CB dragons were grabbed on April 1st. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler