Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UC_JC

Hi!

xd.png

Hello everyone! I'm Oliver! I love dragons soooo much so I am here! xd.png

I love to chat with everyone and I would be very glad to have you to be my friends! However, I may make grammar mistakes frequently… To be honest, it's not easy for me to speak English since I come from a country where people don't talk in English but have English exams.

So… Hi! And I will be very happy if you tell me where i make mistakes_(:з)∠)_

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

We have plenty of non-native English speakers here, no worries! Maybe this can be a good way for you to practice for your tests (and how odd and unfair to have written English tests when it's not the language you speak!). <3

Hi! Welcome to Dragon Cave! smile.gif

I usually don't write greeting posts and the like, so forgive me if I'm a bit awkward.

There are a lot of non-native English speakers here, myself included. smile.gif

I think that the best way for you to learn English here in the forums could be in the RP section or the Trading section, but feel free to look around!

Where I live, we have both written, speaking and reading comprehension tests in English. sad.gif

Hi! Welcome to DC laugh.gif Trust me, you'd be fine here, a lot of us aren't native English speakers. Hope you enjoy the forum! (from my point of view the best part of forum was the trading threads and the raffles and donating to various places. This gives me the chance to get eggs I would never find in AP and chance to make other people happy too tongue.gif

I actually came from a place where I had English exams too dry.gif

EDIT: and another fact @CrazyChess, the kind of speaking test I used to have was completely useless to me rn, and for whatever reason the teacher used to pile us students with grammar, which is not useless but nonetheless does not help with writing essays. unsure.gif I hope you had a better experience with english exams than I did lol

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I'm non-English native speaker too! We all have English exams because our native language isn't English =P

OMG I'm soooo happy to have your replies!!!!!! Thank you for comforting me and I feel pretty good now! laugh.gif