Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaeTM

Hello :3

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to DC, so well... I am really a newbie, please bear with me xd.png

While searching on google for infos I often got to the wiki page or to this forum so here I am!

Hello and welcome! If you would like some help learning how to raise your dragons and navigate the forum you can request a mentor in The Mentoring Project. I'm a mentor, and we're here to teach new players and answer any questions they may have. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hey there! Thanks a bunch, I'll make sure to check that out if I feel like I am lost. So far I think I am doing fine, slowly learning about specific breed actions and such. There is so much information available online^^

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. Or you can request useful BSA dragons in the BSA Gifters thread. ^^

Glad you've found a resource that helps you, whether it's the wiki, the forum, or both. =)