Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cynicalraven

Hello, New Player Here!

Hello! Everyone!

I'm new here! I'd appreciate some help, or just some new friends!

I've played a few games like this before, however I think I still need to learn the ropes!

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

There's a new user slideshow that should show at the top of your scroll. That should help you learn the ropes. If not, feel free to ask questions over in Help. =3

Hello and welcome!

My tips:

1. Use fansites to grow your dragons. Adding your dragons to fansites gives them the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have, and are worth a lot of views, but dragons can grow up without them. Here is the link to the list of fansites to choose from. I use Valley Sherwood, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and Silvi's Lair.

2. If you want some help learning how to play the game and use the forum, you can request a mentor in The Mentoring Project. Mentors are here to answer any questions you have. I'm a mentor myself, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!