Prismfights A Nightwing-Icewing

The Dragons/The Humans. War unleashed

For a millisecond, Bob looks like something you wrap around a babies neck. THE POWER OF TYPOS STRIKES AGAIN!

Julia was shocked to hear a voice speaking in her head. There was no way it was her sub conscious, so it must've been some kind of telepathy from the dragon. "I thought the dragons to be myth, but here they are!" Julia said to whoever had spoken to her. "I've been searching for one a long time, but now that I see them in person, I can only be impressed."

Xel stared down at the woman. His eyes squinted, (Well what you see will be a high point. Others will be more likely to take adavntage of how fragile you are.) He stepped closer and suddenly held an extended claw under her chin and slowly lifted so she looked him eye to eye, (Your reverence makes you more a fool than anything. Your lucky I enjoy being admired. Others want your kind dead on sight.)

Julia was still in awe, not even noticing the dragon's claw under her neck. "But you need to know, I have come to find dragons for a purpose. You see, I'm not like the other humans. I want this war to stop, to end, before it gets out of hand. If this becomes too serious of a problem, someone much more vile, more evil than you ever could imagine, will take the seat of the human throne. Someone who wouldn't mind stomping the life out of unborn dragons as their eggs are destroyed. You have to understand!" Julia's amazement was beginning to fade and turn to panic when she realized that maybe these dragons wanted to eat her instead of listen to her.

-

Meanwhile, Hjalti had just arrived to the town. He tied his stolen steed up by stables, before bursting into the military headquarters. Immediately, two halberds crossed in front of him, the guards of the place being very competent. "What have we here? A soldier?" The captain of the headquarters mused, noticing Hjalti's heavily armed figure. "The camp on the cliff... dragons... burnt to the ground. Send reinforcements." Hjalti managed to say.

Xel dropped his claw from her chin and snorted, "Then you came to the wrong person, I am not in this war, Never was. If your so passionate about it, talk to this Soulpeace here... she just murdered a whole group of dragon hunters, pretty sure that counts as being part of the war."

Name: Xheris

Species: Magi dragon.

Personality: Xheris is very crass, sarcastic, and rather rude. He is extremely work-focused and does not bother himself with pleasures or other worries; he only wants to get the job done. The Magi tends to use his smarts to get through a sticky situation, even though he is perfectly capable of fighting enemies off using pure strength. He has a dark sense of humor, and his face is always locked in a serious expression. He's not as stone-cold and emotionless as he would like to admit, and he grows close to others more than he wants to. He has a strong sense of pride in his species, and he is very sensitive to snide remarks or insults to dragonkind, Magis specifically. Xheris is selfish to a degree, and usually he will leave someone to die in order to live himself. He might risk himself to save someone else...but the chance of it is unlikely.

Do you like humans?: He...tolerates them.

Are you apart of the war?: Kind of. He and Nico work together to sell mana to people, and the dragons who somehow can't get it themselves.

Extra: He works with Nico.

Name: Nicholas Rimanic.

Looks: Nico is somewhat tall, standing at 5' 8" from top to bottom. He is relatively fit-looking, with toned limbs, long legs and broad shoulders. His jawline is defined and rather sharp, and his nose has a slight bump to it, as if it had been broken before. He has a fair skin tone and brown-hazel eyes with a starburst pattern. He has brown, slightly wavy hair that stops at his earlobe in the back. His hands are rough and calloused from his job. He often wears comfortable clothing that's easy to climb in and to work in extreme -often tight- conditions. He also wears thick boots and carries a large pack on his back wherever he goes, containing everything he needs to work and survive.

Personality:

For someone who's not a noble, Nico tries his hardest to be polite. Unfortunately, he can unintentionally sound insincere when he speaks. While mana-harvesting is often a solitary job, it also allows for contact with many different kinds of people, so it's not too easy to actually frighten him with a freaky sight. Nico is rather friendly, if not a little awkward, and often means well in his intentions. He can be a bit competitive, to be truthful, and is a tad too stubborn for his own good. He's a decent bargainer, and it's hard for him to purchase something without haggling the price. He hates to lie, but he is rather good at being convincing.

Are you apart of the war?: Kind of. He and Xheris work together to sell mana to people, and the dragons who somehow can't get it themselves.

Do you like dragons?: Yes.

Extra: He works with Xheris in the mana-harvesting business.

Meanwhile...

A neglected dragon (Phil) is wandering the forest, because he heard that there was a camp of soldiers around here. He came upon the camp, only to find it in ruin, and all the soldiers were already dead. He knew it was a dragon, so he sniffed at the scene. The attacker, surprisingly, was a soulpeace. " Probably a hellfire hybrid." He thought. He followed the trail of the soulpeace, and found an entourage of people. The soulpeace, a golden wyvern, a canary, a poorly hidden balloon dragon, a slug,

Name: George

Species: slug

Personality: A newborn slug that is full of wisdom, because slugs know everything. You just don't know that cause you don't speak slug.

Humans and dragons? Doesn't mind either.

A part of war: ...............He's a friggin slug.

Extra: Friends with Bob and Steven.

And, most interestingly, a female human was with the group. Phil scowled. He decided to approach the group with intent to kill the human, and spare everyone else. Well, maybe not the bird, because he looked tasty. But first, he decided to spark up a friendly, non-murderous conversation."Greetings. Weathers fine, huh? By the way, what are doing in this part of the woods? With the..... human."

Xel looked at the neglected dragon with some digust, "Nothing that concerns you, but unless given a reason, I was going to leave soon anyway..."

"Oh? Where to?" He asked, slightly offended by the the look the wyvern had just given him.

Xel actually made eye contact with the Neglected, "Home. Away from all this drama and talk of war."

"Are you sure you're going to attack when the sun is setting?" Hjalti asked. "Best time TO attack. They can't see us when night falls." The town's general said. Outside, he fielded an army thrice that of the former camp, containing several hundred men riding horses, wielding mostly halberds and pikes, and clad in tough armor and fireproof shields. "Let's go." Hjalti ordered, with that, the army began it's ride to avenge the camp.

-

Julia was on guard and nervous when the new dragon arrived. This one seemed more intent on her death, something about it wasn't rational. Standing next to the soulpeace, the one she trusted the most for helping her with Hjalti, Julia kept a watchful eye, observing the dragons.

Phil sniffed the air, and scowled. " Just letting you know, you might want to run, and leave the human behind as bait for the human army that's currently approaching. Ciao!"

And with that, he flew off towards the army, to commit mass murder.[ Nerbins speaking. Thanks Monopoly! I had plans! Nah, I don't really care! xd.png]

Xel looked at the horizon, then to the human, then to the neglected. "No... actually I have a better idea." He lowered his head to Julia so they were eye to eye, "You, you follow me, savvy?" He raised his head up and started walking towards the deeper part of the woods, "Move too slow, and I will leave you behind."

Phil flew back, spears and arrows sticking out of him. " Change of plans. I killed a couple, but there's way to many. Seriously, what the hell did you do? Just how many people did you kill!?!?Anyway, let's have a TEMPORARY alliance." He stuck out a paw( is that what dragon hands are called?) towards the soulpeace.

[ Knocks on imaginary door that says "Prism". "Hello? Anybody home?"]

[ It's the delivery boy. Ya got to accept, uh, let's see here... Three deliveries.]

[sorry.........]

After an apparent flyby from a dragon which killed a few of the massive army, the soldiers were on edge. Hjalti remained his usual, calm and cold self. The camp was still burning from the cliff, contrasting with the darkening sky. Someone blew a war horn, as the human horsemen rode up the hill, charging at the group of dragons, shields and weapons extended.

-

Julia nodded, following the dragon into the woods. She could hear the human army coming, and knew if she didn't hurry, that the enemy would kill her for treason.

Xel saw that the small army was on their heels, running wasnt his strong suit, so in a quick action ofthe moment, his tail wrapped around Julia, picked her off the ground, and with a flap of his wings, he shot into the sky and flew north, (Scream, and I'll drop you.)

Hjalti stared up into the sky, and having a personal rivalry with Julia, he ripped a spear from the man next to him, before rearing back and hurling it into the air, towards the flying dragon. Then, he drew his battle axe, turning his attention back to the charge, as the men began their attack on the other dragons still on the ground.

Name: Lorikeeta

Species: Bright Breasted Wyvern

Personality: Torikeeta is not the strongest out of her Wyvern family, she is fully aware of this. What she lacks in strength, she excels in brains, her intelligence are almost as equal to a human's. She knows many plants that have medical properties that she is reserved telling others about,along any other secret she knows about, but will only do so if she trusts the being or if she is under great pressure. She isn't a brave dragon and will often choose to run away from a fight rather than engage. When she is under great stress or is fearful of her life, it makes it hard for her to think and might resort to using her barbs. She never really likes using her weapon a lot because she is a usually peaceful dragon who tries to stay as pacifist as possible and because it is tiring too use a lot of it and takes time for her to get more. She is also fairly skillful in flying, for she is a graceful and speedy flyer, thanks to small size. She is slower on the ground than flying. Speaking of her on the ground, as you see her walk, you may notice that she walks like a parrot, meaning she seems to strut everywhere she goes while swinging her talk back and forth. She takes great pride in her colors and take the time to groom herself. She is also aware of certain fruits that can make her scarlet colored chest seem a bit brighter temporarily, meaning she also knows things about cosmetics as well. She is social and prefers to be around other dragons than be alone, though she is able to tolerate isolation fairly well. She was born and raised by humans and grew up with different species of dragons, so she isn't picky of what kind of dragons she associates herself with and are not hostile to other humans. Also, because she wasn't born in the wild, she isn't too picky on the appearances of other dragons, she mostly has high standards on her own appearance, and likes to stick around to evaluate if they are a right match for her. If she is interested She remains cautious of humans however and will carefully watch them until she knows she can trust them, she does this with other dragons to a lesser extent. If you don't earn her trust, you mostly see her trying to avoid the ones she doesn't trust and would be more likely to attack them with her barbs.

Do you like humans?: She was born and raised by a dragon handler, so she likes certain humans. She'll be wary of who to trust

Are you apart of the war?: No, she is too weak to fight and her poison wears her out if she uses too much of it, not to mention it tires her out

Extra: She can be considered a medic/nurse on the side since she knows the types of plants and fruits that can heal other dragons and humans

(If the owner doesn't post or come online soon, can I go ahead and post?

Also, where are most of the characters right now?)

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf