Prismfights A Nightwing-Icewing

The Dragons/The Humans. War unleashed

xd.png Ballon, Classic, Both accepted! AND jump right in!// The dragon roars shooting straight down trying to scorch them or at least; scare them away Edited by Prismfights A Nightwing-Icewing

The spear throwers were struck down as well, leaving all of the soldiers in the camp dead, the small camp also burning to the ground. Hjalti was the only one remaining, and knowing he had no choice, he dove from the cliff, knowing the nearest human settlement was a few miles away. Hopefully the dragon wouldn't pursue him off the cliff, as he prepared himself for a rough landing.

Xel had been wandering the forest for some time. His wings were sore from flight so he resorted to walking like a 4 legged dragon, even though in his mind Wyverns were superior for their ability to fly longer, faster,and more graceful. Then he heard roaring, Not a bellowing or intimidating one to his ears... to him it sounded like a child. He wandered towards that direction to see the engagement between a man with a spear/pike, and a... Soulpeace?

(That's something you dont see everyday...) He squinted to get a better look at the young female and laid down on all fours to watch how this rolled out. He was not out of sight of either, but he would only really be noticed if directly looked at.

Name: Steven Chirps

Species: Canary. (I hope this is allowed....)

Personality: Nice, but often gets fed up with his best friend Bob's shenanigans.

Does he like humans?: Got mixed up with a superstitious human shaman, who was named Crobbo Gooshi. (I'm probably going to make him a character as well.) Other then that, he doesn't mind humans.

War?: Occasionally a messenger for the dragons.

Extra: Best friends with George the slug and the aforementioned Bob. Hates cages.

The ENTIRE TIME during the battle at the camp, Bob was sleeping in the air. At the sound of explosions, he woke up. He reluctantly rolled over to look down, and saw the bloody, burned corpses of the soldiers that inhabited the camp. Bob scratched his head, then decided to hide in some tree leaves. Every survivor of the battle saw him, and pitied him by pretending not to notice. Steven, roosting in another tree, face-winged. George the slug was in a bush trying to sleep, but loud chirping was heard from Steven complaining to Bob about Bob's "hiding place". Bob pretended not to notice.

Xel watched the female land, seeing the battle was over, he got up and strolled out into the open, in full view, the sun shined off his golden scales. He gazed at the Soulpeace, (...your very violent for a Soulpeace... your mother wasnt a Hellfire was she?)

((Using parenthesis for I assume all dragons speak telepathically.))

(I'm not here.) Bob.

(My father was a balloon dragon!javascript:emoticon(':lol:') Oh wait, I'm still not here.) *whistles*

My bad, I'm new to forum emojis!

The Golden Wyvern blinked, (...That was meant to be a joke... I guess not...) he shook his head to regain his composure. He looks around at the bodies and fire, (Your some fireball under all that fluff and feather. Waste of time killing humans, but thats just me...)

Xel smirked, "Im sure your egg didnt roll far from her influence. Now... while that was an entertaining show, this fire is bound to bring humans here... and i would rather now share the blame... humans are such dull creatures, going on about vengeance and honor...)

He kicks some dirt on one of the burnt bodies, flicked his tail, and began to stroll towards the woods, (You coming?)

Edited by Dotzrus

Xel walked as she caught up to him, (...I take it you find joy in manslaughter?) He raised an eyebrow, not disgusted, but very curious.

(HEY! WAIT FOR THE INVISIBLE BALLOON DRAGON THAT IS NOT HERE!)

Steven sighs, and follows the others since he has nothing better to do.

Name: Phil( Real name is Timmy, but he says it's too cute.)

Species: Neglected (Real species unknown)

Personality: Harbors an extremely deep hatred for humans, and will do whatever it takes to drive them to extinction. He wears his eggshells as a hat, so others will not mistake him for your average neglected dragon. He is normally peaceful to other dragons, but if they are willing to defend humans, he will show them no mercy.

Likes humans?: WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?! In case you don't know, he doesn't.

War?: Surprisingly, no. He was rejected by the dragon army for his methods of human extermination being too gruesome. He's basically now a human-hating Batman that does his own thing, and serves no one.

Extra: Is also searching for his long lost younger brother.

Xel rolled his eyes and ignored the annoying Balloon dragon that wouldnt stop shouting.

(Yes, Ive heard of it. Personally its below my interests. War will always happen... Dragons against humans, humans against humans, dragons against dragons... its in the nature of intelligent beings to fight for.... anything really. And now you gave humans even more reason to fight. The one that jumped off the cliff survived, and will most likely tell others of the ruin your brought to them. Good properganda if i do say so myself.)

Steven interrupts. (You're probably right. I think I'll go follow the thug in the armor and see where he goes and who he reports to. As soon as I get some useful info, I'll come back. But before I leave, I need to know where you're going. There's a dragon settlement not too far up north that was recently invaded by some soldiers from the currently roasted camp, I'm pretty sure. If you decide to go there, I'll fly over there and tell the leader that you're coming. Then I'll follow the goon.)

Hjalti landed hard off the cliff's base, rolling on the ground a bit to try and soften the fall. The fall was bruising, but other than that, not awful, as he realized that night would be coming soon. Although he was a brave man, Hjalti didn't wish to fight the denizens of the dark, and was looking for a quick way to get to the town a few miles north. As if his prayers were answered, he saw a traveler on a horse. Hjalti ran up the man, ignoring the man's surprised speech as he was tossed from his horse, Hjalti jumping on and smacking the horse's rear, leaving the traveler in the dust. Hjalti felt no guilt as he heard the traveler shouting, being left to die without his steed. Stone cold and emotionless was what made Hjalti who he was.

-

Julia decided to reveal herself from the forest line, walking out to the sight of not one, nor two, but THREE dragons! Her expectations were exceeded, and in pure amazement, Julia fell to her knees, dropping her shortsword as she gazed upon the mighty beasts.

(What? I've listened to that floating moron over there for so long, I've learned his language. Just because I'm a bird, doesn't mean I don't speak dragon. I'm bilingual,you know! Sheesh.) Steven then sulks for about ten minutes, offended. Bob looks around for a "floating moron", but doesn't find one. He scratches his head.

Xel saw that she didnt care about the run away human and turned back to the path ahead... to see a human on her knees. Xel stopped and looked at her, (Seems we have an admirer...) he stepped closer and spoke into the human's mind, (You honor me mortal, why?)