Prismfights A Nightwing-Icewing

The Dragons/The Humans. War unleashed

((The main location right now is a random forest with a nearby cliff face.))

Xel felt the air shift, flipping on his back, his clawed foot snatches the spear from midair and then maintains his flight, (That man has eyes of pure hatred. Must be a friend of yours...) he looks back to his tail, (I will get you to the cave complex where most of the dragons live. But no further.)

Bob decides now is a good time to blow his cover, and floats up to where Xel is. "Surprise! I was here the whole time!" Xel rolls his eyes. Steven joins Bob, while Phil fights some soldiers. George is riding on Bobs back. How did he get there? (Ancient slug secret. If I told you, I'd have to shrink you and cover you with slime.)

{Hey, he would have done that. You can't deny it.]

(Protip: Don't control other player's characters. Even if it fits their personality, it often annoys their players and paints you in a bad light c;)

[O okay. Sorry..... sad.gif ]

Xel didnt even look at the things following him, "Go away. I didnt invite you."

Bob and Steven, slightly scared, fly in a different direction, even though they wern't invited.

[Would this be okay, cuz I'm technically not controlling other characters.]

Suddenly, Phil stopped fighting the soldiers and flew up to Xel, snatching Julia from Xels tail with his tail and flew to the soldiers, carrying Julia. (How about this?) he asked telepathically to all the soldiers. (I offer you the girl, and you leave us alone. Deal?) Luckily, Julia still had a weapon from her war days in her pocket she could reach to break free,since her arms weren't constricted by the tail tight enough. Or Xel could attack him, but with the risk of harming Julia. Or the soulpeace could do something. I don't know, go wild.

((No, that isnt okay, because you preventing us from having any say for reaction. You cant just grab Julia from Xel. Your trying to control the plot, which is just as bad as controlling characters.))

Okay! Thanks! *poof* Never Happened!

((If the owner of the thread doesn't respond within a few days, may I jump on in?))

((If i may suggest, if the onwer doesnt return soon, someone should make a new thread as the owner never made a moderator or approver to let more in.))

[ I agree with dot.]

"Where exactly are we going?" Julia asked, a little nervous as the dragon grabbed her. Being swept from the ground was a feeling she'd never experienced, let alone seeing the soldiers of the massive army get smaller and smaller the further she was taken from the ground.

Xel turned his head to Julia, (You wanted to meet dragons, I'm taking you to them... at least the one who wont kill you on sight. I mostly did this to spite that Neglected who wanted your head. Your an interesting one. I'm curious to see how your plan for peace turns out.) He then refocused on flying to his objective.

"But what if the soldiers track us down? That big fella who threw the spear was pretty dang good at weeding me out." Julia says, now worried for the dragons. She didn't want to lead this huge garrison of soldiers towards a safehaven of dragons. She couldn't bear being responsible for such a crime. Or to the humans, a major step in the war.

Xel snorted, "Only those who can fly can reach where we are going little one. That is why we must be wary of Dragon tamers more than any army." He flew into a large cloud.

"Dragon tamers?" Julia asked, intrigued, but also frightened. Her pessimistic thoughts began to race. What if her bounty hunter wrestled a dragon into submission and somehow got to them? No, that would be impossible. The big guy was a dragon slayer, not a tamer... or at least, she hoped he wasn't.

And also the massive army got smaller and smaller as Phil murdered them. Bob, as usual, was doing nothing helpful. Steven chirped very loudly in the soldiers ears, and Phil then finished them off with a fireball, which was always very close to Steven. Steven wondered if this was intentional. He thought it probably was.

[With the army? Cuz Phils slaughtering THE ARMY.]

But Phil was still getting overwhelmed.