Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elettra

Hello there!

Hi! You can call me Elettra , even though that's not my real name x) I'm spanish , so sorry for my english! smile.gif

I'm back on Dragon Cave after a lot of years without playing (because of lack of time t_t) , and I'm so excited , I've always loved it and I will try to be active again! happy.gif

I love Dragon Cave, but at the same time it's a bit boring :'( ... years ago when I was in sims forums (I also love The Sims 3) it was more fun because we had the Dragon Cave section in the forums , where we used to talk about this game and trade eggs with the friends :')

Since my beloved sims forums closed and my friends stopped using Dragon Cave , playing it is no longer the same sad.gif

I see that there are a lot of new dragons that are so beautiful! But I don't want to get tired of it , and I would like to make suggestions on things to put on the page to make it more fun and lively smile.gif But I'm scared because I see you all very serious lol unsure.gif

I hope to participate here in everything I can , so see you! smile.gif

Welcome to DC!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There's a lot of great things here, like the Common Collector's Competition, where you can be given rares just for raising commons. Might be a good opportunity for you. ^^

Please make sure you have read the site terms, as they are the rules of the cave and breaking them can result in a banning from the cave. I know many big sites have long terms full of legalese, but DC's are very legible.

Your English is perfectly fine. :3 I have a bunch of friends whose native language is Spanish, so I need to learn Spanish myself!

If you are looking for more fun, there are plenty of places to find it. Normally joining the forums is when the game begins to take on several new ways to have fun and do so many new things. On the forums there is so much help, assistance, nice people and fun that is everywhere that it will make your game so much more fun & much easier & more exciting.

However, the forums can seem overwhelming, so if you'd like a nice resource/list of some of the best places to get free dragons (especially very helpful ones, very beautiful ones, and even harder to attain one), various assistance, and tons of fun by reviewing some of the lists and Links in the Players Activity Thread - For Games, Events, Gifts and other Assistance and Fun!

You can click that link, or click the rectangular banner in my signature (with the red hand). Feel free to come say hi and people are always glad to help you find the best places to go and get help or help directly if you need. And especially for even more fun!

Thank you all so much! smile.gif Wow , I never imagined that there would exist all this in this forum! I'm speechless O.O

I've read a bit and mother of God , there are soo many rules and long texts in everything and I'm so scared of breaking a rule , because I'm very scatterbrained , specially when there are so many details in something to have into account happy.gif'

It will take me months to read everything and understand it lol but well ,

SockPuppet you can ask me any questions Spanish-English related at any time , even via WhatsApp ^^