Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Female Shane is a lot more attractive than all the other characters XD

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Hi!

oh that looks nice!

Well i get the being confused about what is cold in Fahrenheit and in Celsius thing. Just keep in mind 0°C is the temperature that mades water freeze if you have a pressure of normal pressure. And just 5 degrees above that is still very very cold. Like 5°C is inside a fridge!

And 37°C is the so called average human temperature. So 30°C outside is very hot!

Exactly, male shane has the best development of all characters into the ultimate bro... and fem shane has that but is also hot!

Win win in my book :D I even modded some of the events and her pixel art as well, which was interesting.

I think Shane was the first but now all the male characters have genderswapped versions, don't know about t he girls cause I haven't looked in a while.

Hi there Tiger!

We only work in °C.

The other day it was 39 °C. We don't have the humidity but we sure as heck have the sun right on our backs

Well Shane was my first choice from the beginning. Maybe I should just continue with him XD

Shannon's a good name. My favourite high school history teacher named her daughter Shannon.

*noms some of the toast*

Missed me last page, didja? XD

When you get quoted by Lagie and go to see but you don't know the place or the people and are wondering what's happening then realise it's not CPA but HHCYCBAMP and you made a post there but forgot. 

@Lagie *hgs*

We always miss everyone who is not here! I am not sure if the USA is the only country in the world using Fahrenheit and the scientists should all use Kelvin. And Kelvin and °C are using the same steps. Weird thing is +1° in Fahrenheit is something different then +1°C!

For calculating Kelvin in °C you just have to add 273,15 or from °C into Kelvin subtract that amount.

I tried my luck with getting a Tan Ridgewing... of course it was a Purple one. Now i will try my luck with biting by a Vampire and hoping for a repulse.

Edit to add:

So now i have a Vampire on my scroll and still am egglocked. But yeah for a survivor!

Edited by Tigerkralle

31 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

When you get quoted by Lagie and go to see but you don't know the place or the people and are wondering what's happening then realise it's not CPA but HHCYCBAMP and you made a post there but forgot. 

@Lagie *hgs*

XD

Would you like to buy a vowel?

*hugs everyone*

Lucky you, Tiger. My last vamp attempt failed.

*hugs both Lagie and Fortune*

Oh i would love to keep that little Vampire but on the other hand i offered it in the Secret Santa thread because maybe someone needs a CB Vampire for a giftee.

11 hours ago, trystan said:

30C is about 86F... not so cold XD 

Sorry. I was falling asleep when I wrote that. I don’t remember saying that! XD

7 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

*tackleglomps Vang*

Long time no see (again)!

*snugglesmooches* Hi!! OuO You’re on late?

@Marcus Pheonix How old you be, out of curiosity? 

Edited by Evangeline

Not really XD Just have a bit more energy this afternoon lol. Normally I go into hiding at this point. 

I’m usually up at 9am at the latest. But I accidentally slept until 11am. Whoops. 

Speaking of energy... *zombie walks toward the coffee maker* 

Do you have any consoles, Fort? 

Id say that counts. I was wondering if you had any PS systems. 

We've got a PS4 and PS3. Are you excited about the PS5? 

I don’t know if multiplayer would ever work out if we found some game to play. 

Semi-excited. I'm going to get one but not right away.

You need to send me a friend request, then I can snoop at your games and see if we can play together XD

I’m a little annoyed. I just bought my PS4 around a year ago!! XD Now there’s a new system and they’re gonna make new games that you have to get the PS5 to play. Groans. 

Whats your username? OuO 

*points at sig*

MistressFortune

Have you got Warframe? It's online but free and really really good. 

Pppfff. It’s practically hidden! 

No. But I’m willing to try new things. Is it downloadable from the PS store? 

Yes.

The tutorial is kinda rough but once you get the hang of things you'll be slaughtering your way across entire planets. 

Do you have PS+?