Final Fantasy 7 VII Remake
Lost Ember
Spirit of the North
Kingdom Hearts III
Cyberpunk 2077

Hi there MP!

Hey MP!

We have very similar tastes Spirit XD

But you're interested in Tera? I've been thinking about that one (because it's free). May go for that or KHIII when I next have a week off. 

I just like the video I saw so I added it to the wishlist XD

You should play divinity!

I'm annoyed everytime me and my friend play together we get like 20 minute loading times... it sucks!

I'm really wishing I had more games to play.

You need to go visit Nanako in the hospital yet.

No lunchtime Lagie? I hope she's ok. 

I have to be in the mood to play that again XD

Yeah I hope she is okay as well!

I was actually thinking about it last week but then remembered there's only two girls left to romance and I don't wanna 😧

But like I said... Stardew Valley have been taking all my time

I think I'm just over 80 hours for Stardew Valley.

I would have had more if I didn't have so many chores XD

Yay for addictive games XD

I'll rack up another hour or two tonight as I'll have to try and find someone to trade me some of these squishy squishes. I got the other G-Maxed flavours, but I need these two to complete the set.

869-cs.png869-ras.png

Not a 100% follower of those kinds of video games, I play XBox ones (Family friendly, like LEGO Marvel, Lego Batman 2, Star Wars: the Force Awakens Demo) on my daily game time but if there were a Maze Runner video game I think I might get into them more 

XBox? You poor, poor things don't even have Journey 😧

I'm so sorry. 

10 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

30*C or F vang, those are two very different numbers.

while those are very different numbers, yes, i prefer neither of them. 30F is too cold, and 30C can be too hot if there's humidity involved XD

Slooooow shop day. I dislike sloooow shop days; they take forever to end and my back was sore (lifted something I should not have). Then, the last person in took her own sweet time so the dog started barking because she knew it was after 4, customer finally left at 4:15. Sigh.

10 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

XBox? You poor, poor things don't even have Journey 😧

I'm so sorry. 

XD XD XD XD

I wonder what makes people want to eat slimes... 

Sounds like a not so good day Lagie 😐

Edited by Swiftphoenix

Journey is an exceptionally beautiful game.

It is very humid where I am 😐

Hi!

Oh yes Fahrenheit and Celsius is for sure different. Some of you really are living under hard conditions right now.

I also feel the need to talk about my latest adventures in the world of computer games:

I am very pleased that i have the chance to do be able to give a go for all the missed elusive targets for Hitman 2.

The Past

For the original release of the ETs i killed Mark Faba in The Undying Returns, but not so silent as i wanted. I tried to use the bomb in that room to kill him, that he likes so much... So a coin made Mark Faba come to me instead of last security guard. So classic fiber wire it was... too bad that the last remaining person able to see that saw me dragging a body. After i killed him i had to act fast and i also killed non-targets by accidents. One wrong hit on the keyboard and the wrong neck is broken.

I had to change disguise but managed to reach an exit, i think it was the helipad.

Now

It was weird to see him wearing that eye patch although it is the first time players are kiling the Undying storywise. I think they never adjusted the model for Mark Faba back to the original appearance.

This time i used that bomb and it was great! Mark Faba flew a few meters and it was still a silent assasination because i silently pacified all the people in and around that room! And i hid the still alive people of course. Such a chaos when the bomb exploded. But i had time to hide the body of Mark Faba.^^ I went as security guard away with the heli.

No non-target kills and nobody every really saw me doing something 'wrong'. :ph34r:

So great to use the method i really wanted to use. I restarted so often to find the perfect route and i am sure i wasted much time, but i had fun.

Some of the elusive targets are really great they should let us play them again and again, maybe a few years later but without unlocking stuff? Such a waste of some great little stories. But then again i heard some elusive targets really seemed to be rushed not polished and were boring or they put in really annoying enforcers just to make it unnessary complicated, or all of it at the same time.

22 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

30*C or F vang, those are two very different numbers.

Why do you take paracetamol for shark week?

F! C is way too cold if it’s 30°C D

nono.  Acetaminophen! Is a Pin killer. 

11 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

way too cold if it’s 30°C

30C is about 86F... not so cold XD