Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Thanks, guys! Today's results confirmed yesterday's diagnosis (polycystic kidney disease - PKD if you want to Google-fu the scary stuff). I seem to be atypical, though, in presenting so late (i.e. old; most cases show up when people are in their 20s) and with no other symptoms beyond the pain in my side.

Oh and if you do Google it, I don't want to know what you find. :P

Yeah. Always stay away from internet medical stuff. It takes scary to the nth degree. Dengue fever? Paralysis then death. Splinter? Paralysis then death. You get the picture. XD

Oh, great. Sarcastic toppage, page 936. XD

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

oh yeah.... i stay away from webMD too, cause everything tells you that you have cancer XD 

Me looking up symptoms for flu. 

Internet: You gun die!! 

9 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

Me looking up symptoms for flu. 

Internet: You gun die!! 

yeah, that's accurate XD :( 

41 minutes ago, trystan said:

yeah, that's accurate XD :( 

I can thankfully inform you that I have not died! Although, it felt like I was when I caught that unknown bug. 

Hopefully, you’re a healthy horse? 

Good morning everyone!

Oh my goodness Lagie!

I hope the results wont be to bad.

I kinda have the same thing.... but on another internal organ.

Luckily I only have to drink one pill for it, for the rest of my life, except when I might want to start a family.

So hopefully it will be the same kinda thing for you, but it's the kidneys so lets hope it's a easy fix. Which I think would be a big relief rather than dreading an operation or something like that.

Oh damn Lagie, sorry to hear that. Make sure to tell your pharmacist when you're getting meds, I imagine you won't be able to use Advil (Ibuprofen), though I could be wrong.

Oh damn Spirits got something like that as well :o I hope you're ok.

In other news, ITS STINKING HOT HERE!!! GAAHHHHHH it was nearly 100F (37C) but its so humid it's just uhhhhhhhhh.

*raises hand* I'm not

unless we want to include the figurative crazy pill then I might be on that.....

Hey Scorpion!

*sticks a mostly-healthy-star-sticker on their forehead*

Nah only actual pills count XD

Good afternoon all!

*huggles Fortune*

Yeah I'm okay MP!

Been living with it for more than 10 years now. And I go for regular check ups.

I only have two pills to drink permanently. One is for my sugar and the other for the issues I mentioned.

The only problem I have now is with my weight. But this year I'm going to try and loose a bit of it.

How did I miss a wild vang appearing?

I'm not on any pills, I know what they all do and frankly I don't want to start any.

Fort, the new Isekai quartet op and ed is great! (Picture Ainz and crew dancing with top hats like a broadway show)

Wow that wild Vang appeared quickly and dissapeared just as fast XD

Wow I almost have enough art to exhibit in a small room XD

Spoiler

image.png.6997f27d3edebc9b40b1aca161302dbc.png

5 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Oh damn Lagie, sorry to hear that. Make sure to tell your pharmacist when you're getting meds, I imagine you won't be able to use Advil (Ibuprofen), though I could be wrong.

Oh damn Spirits got something like that as well :o I hope you're ok.

In other news, ITS STINKING HOT HERE!!! GAAHHHHHH it was nearly 100F (37C) but its so humid it's just uhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah, no ibuprofen for me. My face swells up in a mere half hour and it takes days to go away.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

*sets out stacks of brownies*

Those are great, Spirit! You really could host your own art exhibition.

Breezy and chilly here today.

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yeah. Always stay away from internet medical stuff. It takes scary to the nth degree. Dengue fever? Paralysis then death. Splinter? Paralysis then death. You get the picture. XD

Oh, great. Sarcastic toppage, page 936. XD

Perhaps sarcastic, but very much spot on!

Perhaps it is a good thing if it showed up later in life for you -- might be milder? Dunno, but we can hope.

No pills for me, either. My mom lived to be 102 and only took one blood pressure pill.

11 hours ago, Evangeline said:

Hopefully, you’re a healthy horse? 

eh, i'm taking meds for high blood pressure and high cholesterol.  and my sinuses rebel whenever the humidity changes.  but otherwise i'm all good! XD

another cold day here - it was like 23F/-5C this morning!

1 hour ago, trystan said:

eh, i'm taking meds for high blood pressure and high cholesterol.  and my sinuses rebel whenever the humidity changes.  but otherwise i'm all good! XD

another cold day here - it was like 23F/-5C this morning!

I’m approaching that state. I’ve been trying to eat healthier and make sure to go to the gym everyday like I used to. Hopefully, that’ll help. 

Oh mer gosh. That’s nasty. It’s 27° here. My eczema is killing me. I’m trying to fight it back before it becomes a problem. 

IT IS I. Wild Vange. I shall never be contained! *snogs Spirit and snugs Marcus* 

Your painting are always magnificent, @Spirit

Brr. That's cold!

It's still cold and windy here.

I actually had to remove the decorative banners from my shop fence today for fear the fence would take off in the wind. It was leaning dramatically with every gust.

the wind here almost destroyed my "Hate has no home here" lawn sign... i have yet to put it back out. *sigh*

I am keeping my main shop sign (that blew off) and banners (that I took off) down until sometime next week.

i've had my sign down since like .... early december? every time i think about putting it back out it gets crazy windy again. *sigh*