Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I post every now and then in the news, but that's pretty much it. I've been spending my time on Twitter lol

I totally forgot posts in Games doesn't count towards your overall posts!

i posted a number of times in the release thread, but not enough LOL

another forum i'm on (magistream) is the same way with posts not counting in the games threads as well.

6 hours ago, trystan said:

my weekend is.... what weekend? i only have days off if it's a federal holiday or i make a weekend. i have two jobs - a desk job monday-thursday, the other is retail friday-sunday. but when i make a weekend, it's usually saturday/sunday

That makes for a busy week!

Yeah. CPA was once in General Discussion which helped a few people hit level 10. XD

yes, it does make for a busy week!

oooh that sounds like it was nice.  i just want 2000 posts so i can be "Queen of Typoes," as i am on another forum XD 

XD

Tortsky's Pruple Dargon is a legacy of my typos. (One of my dragons)

Now I use Tortsky's to identify dragons with upside-down mints in their lineages.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

I'm sleeping well, or so I think, but I keep feeling very sleepy in the mornings. 💤

morning all.  i'm pretty sure one of older daughter's friends gave me some sort of cold thing. i have a sore throat, and it feels like there's a lump in it. ouch.  yaay. not.

That sounds painful. I hope it clears up soon, @trystan.

I tried to be good and not carry anything today. The rib's still sore.

Hi!

Feel better soon. My feet went worse i must have done a few things wrong now they are getting better. Stupid shoes i need to throw them away, we have a few good years together but now you made me hurt!

So i hope i will improve greatly as a gamemaster for my pen and paper campaign. We had a few good moments but i need to prepare more stuff and bring all the materials next time. :blush:

Pen and paper campaign? Sounds intriguing.

Have you ever tried it? Dungeons and Dragons is the most know system and the oldest i think. There are so many settings and so many editions for some especially older systems. Roleplaying games are amazing.

I am using a systems that is not made for a special setting like most systems, the rules try to catch all the different settings but are light so i can focus on trying to sharp my skills as a gamemaster also the players should be able to handle the mechanic parts of the game fast and easy.

I am still so nervous.

I have not, no.

Have fun as the gamemaster!

Good morning everyone!

Man what a rough week

SPIRIT!

*re-hugs*

Tired. Didn't sleep at all last night.

How's you?

Also tire. Had a bad night as well.

What bothered you?

I'm trying to do month end invoicing for work and I can't quite concentrate. Boo. 

We just finished our end of the month.

Yesterday was a crazy day

Worse than a usual Wednesday?

I hope MP shows up today. I have to tell him about the mini-dream I had last night.