Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

So how was the movie fort?

What is this, a weekend with fort here?

And she was actually visible in the active member list.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Yeah, Fortune can't hide from us when she's not at work. XD

New eggs! Does everyone have theirs?

I just discovered there was a new egg uwu

I still really don't know what I want to do with my scroll though which is preventing me from doing anything really

I have a hand-sorted scroll which makes it brutal when new releases pop up as I have to decide myself where to put them. Sometimes I just want to pick one of the defaults, but then I'd lose my carefully worked out patterns and my dino conversation. XD Hope you get some of the new eggs!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I may have to rethink my plans for the day. I hadn't calculated in walking significant distances in the rain. (And my shop roof leaks in three spots...)

On 4/26/2019 at 2:19 PM, Lagie said:

Voting day? Local elections, Spirit, or full country ones?

Glad you liked the Moomins, Fortune.

Sleepy...

Both.

Good afternoon everyone!

*throws pillows after Spirit*

Typical. I hand around all morning and then people show up when I'm in a meeting XD

Good morning everyone!

Only going to see it this coming Saturday. Finally got a seat booked

She has pink hair.

I was playing that not too long ago.

Also just a response to GOT, I forgot who house glover was, it was the house led by Tim McCinnery.

Very observant MP o3o

I'm going to roll as a Fighter this time and make Spirit a Strider, but keep their old stats, so this should be interesting. Going to give Spirit a rusted bow and electric daggers. Haven't decided on armor yet. 

My current playthrough i'm a magic archer with a mage and two sorcerers (my pawn is a sorcerer). Though it's NG+ from my last game where my character was a warrior turned  assassin so my magic archer is an absolute beast in melee.

Yeah my Arisen is a Pure Assassin too so I'm not expecting any problems strength wise lol. My only issue might be that I'm so used to have a bow as a secondary I may end up trying to fling my shield at things XD

I'll probably have to pick up a sorcerer or two for support though since we won't fair too well against ghosts still (why can't Pawns have hybrid vocations? T-T). Plus Daimon's second form will be interesting to tackle. I just used blast arrows all the time.

I've yet to fight Daimon, I got past the evil eye in the uhhh place, which name escapes me with my assassin.

The best thing about her being a warrior in the past (it's now a guy) is just how damn tanky he is! He's a magic archer that takes no damage from a drake grab, it's wonderful.

Also wondered why I couldn't here the forum notification noise and it's because i'd been sitting in silence for so long my headphones had turned off.

The first time you face him Daimon isn't all that hard. Every time after that he's a bit of bi....er...female dog. 

You mean the Gazer? (Yeah that's going to be fun with a Fighter too....) Did you remember to open the door in the chamber after it? Lets you skip the 1st third of the isle. 

Edit: Thinking about it....I'm gonna suck against all the hard bosses....

Edited by Fortune86

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Hi the MP!

I have no idea what game you guys are talking about XD

Dragon's Dogma spirit, the old classic where you somehow always end up as the sidekick.

Pretty sure I opened the door but that was in my old game i'm onto NG+ and have yet to go there.

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

You're going to stab people in the face o3o With electrically charged blades (if I can find them). 

Go back MP! BB is the best dungeon in the game (or even in many RPGs)!

Ah! Now it all makes sense!

I'm cool with electric stabbing daggers XD

You're also going to have the tetanus bow. I'll be relying on you to poison and slow enemies. XD

Awesome!

Bow's and electric daggers. My favorite. XD

Also why am I always the side kick?! XD

If you want to be the hero you'll need to get the game yourself o3o

You should count yourself lucky you get to come along at all. I could very easily just dump you in the ocean XD

Anyway, you get the love interest at the end, plus my house and all my stuff. Traitor :P

Edited by Fortune86

Actually you were the hero in my second game. First game you were a lil mage. 2nd game you became the protago and were a sorcerer.