Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

31 minutes ago, Verandi said:

Oh! I like mints! I was able to get 3 of the flipped mints but they all gendered male, Herk offered to help me make a checker with her male but I dont know what to pair with them. Herk suggested balloons but I think they are kinda wierd. Herk also helped me pair my antareans with pillows, they are like the hamsters of the dragon world! 

Hi! I'm a lurker and occasional poster on this thread.

I paired my mints with Nebula dragons https://dragcave.net/lineage/uoLBX  I had some help with that lineage, but the base Mints are all upside down ones.

Your Mints are male, so it would look different, but I think the blue Nebs, or even better the green ones, would look good with Mints, too. :)

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Hi! I'm a lurker and occasional poster on this thread.

I paired my mints with Nebula dragons https://dragcave.net/lineage/uoLBX  I had some help with that lineage, but the base Mints are all upside down ones.

Your Mints are male, so it would look different, but I think the blue Nebs, or even better the green ones, would look good with Mints, too. :)

Those are glorious!!! Nebulas are so pretty!!! 

Sorry if I am making things wierd 😅 I have only had Herk to talk to since I joined so I am a little excited to have other people to chat with. I can start to ramble at times as well, especially when I am excited.

20 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Wow compulsive posting at this time is bizarre.

XD

Not your usual time at all! How's it going in Tomorrowland?

I have one from purplehaze's nebula/mint lineage. It's a really pretty combo.

Yum. Pineapple! The food store here sells pre-cut fresh pineapple, sometimes with blueberries and cut strawberries. I always tell myself I'm not going to eat the whole thing in one sitting but I seldom succeed.

Ooo I just had some cops show up at my door, apparently there was a break in next door.

30 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Ooo I just had some cops show up at my door, apparently there was a break in next door.

That's kind of scary!

Eh not really, I live in logan.

They asked me if I'd seen anyone suspicious and all I could think of was "everyone in my neihgbourhood is suspicious... it's logan mate!"

Plus they complimented me on my secure fence and dogs :D

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Yay for dogs!

A bright sunny Good Friday here with a lovely breeze so it's not too hot.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Oh my goodness that sounds so good! But its rainy here.

I am at my mother in laws. We are coloring Easter eggs today. 

My mother used to say it always rains on Good Friday, so I guess it had to rain somewhere! Have fun with the eggs.

Hi!

It is sunny but also a bit windy here.

*eats a waffle*

Oh i did not expect someone new to the game already participating in a breeding project. Good luck @Verandi!

I have 3 of my own private projects (about to start a fourth with the mintulas...nebumints?) and one group project. I like projects, it gives me a reason to gather things 😊 also getting some vampires from another project that kinda deadlines but there are still a few biters around.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

My mother used to say it always rains on Good Friday, so I guess it had to rain somewhere! Have fun with the eggs.

We are supposed to have very heavy rains and winds this afternoon. It hasn't started, yet, though. Possible isolated tornado threats? Yikes! We are not in a heavy tornado area here, but have had several in my time here -- none very close but still scary!

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

We are supposed to have very heavy rains and winds this afternoon. It hasn't started, yet, though. Possible isolated tornado threats? Yikes! We are not in a heavy tornado area here, but have had several in my time here -- none very close but still scary!

Tornadoes (tornados?) are scary! Stay safe!

Our wind has stayed heavy all day. I have enjoyed my day off. Back to work tomorrow.

wow, it really got quiet in the thread o.o

anyways, hope everyone has a good Easter weekend ^-^

SWEATS. 

Is it just me or has my avatar disappeared. 

Morning everyone!

Not at all. I only started late last night

SPIRIT!

Spoilerhugs!

Spoiler

tormund-tackles-jon.gif

How many have you found so far? And how was your weekend?

Lol... Don't worry I'm caught up with my GoT XD

Weekend was good... but I got my mums flu now 😒

I've only gotten 12 so far

*pets better*

Having the flu sucks!

Well you might be able to get them all if you remember to check every ten minutes for *does quick math* 12 hours...