Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Pfft who wants to be social fort, just go home and eat some chocolate on the weekend :3

SPIRIT!

*tacklehugs*

How's you?

Easter is an extra 2 days off work o3o

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Yay \o/

And boy do I need them.

Work and personal life!

It's been a hard few days

Thanks.

I just wish things can just slow down a bit and that stuff can stop happening.

Had trouble getting Muggie's heart meds.

Jessie our rescue dog has breast cancer.

My uncle discovered he has skin cancer.

And the work load is hitting me hard as well

Yeah so I'm in  a bit of a whirlwind on everything.

Oh gosh, Spirit. That is a lot to deal with all at one time. Hang in there! *huggles*

I am looking forward to the two days off but I still have to work Saturday so it is not a proper long weekend.

Edited by Lagie

Hi! 

I am not a compulsive poster, I am a clueless one.....as in, I had no idea how to talk to people or where to do it. 

Pretty sure I was driving my mentor nuts so I asked them to help me make more friends so I wasnt sending them every little thing that I got excited about and here I am!!!

😁

35 minutes ago, Verandi said:

Hi! 

I am not a compulsive poster, I am a clueless one.....as in, I had no idea how to talk to people or where to do it. 

Pretty sure I was driving my mentor nuts so I asked them to help me make more friends so I wasnt sending them every little thing that I got excited about and here I am!!!

😁

Not driving me nuts. I was just distracted by Babylon 5 and now I'm tired :P

*me waves at everyone and leaves cookies before slipping off to bed*

35 minutes ago, Verandi said:

Hi! 

😁

Welcome! Have a brownie!

You've arrived at the start of a long weekend so you might find it a bit quiet here but I'm sure someone will show...

Ah, Herk! Hello and good bye. Sleep well!

Herk is awesome and I am very thankful for everything shes done for me since I joined! 

And yeah, I get that, I am going to be busy over the next couple days as well, my mother in law is very possessive of my sons holidays. 😄 I am sure the AP will miss my number there, or it wont. One thing that I am compulsive over on this site is the AP. I love it, it's great, even when I am locked I have a hard time staying away.

Finally people to talk to that actually know what I am talking about!!!

I am also a stay at home mom.....so I dont get much human interaction outside of my toddler. 

The AP is a fabulous resource. Do you have a favourite breed?

Oh gosh. No nearby playgroups you can join so the kids can play while you 'adult' for a while?

Right now I am doing some major lineages with red, pink, and white dragons (naming them after wines because I'm your steriotypical mom lol) so I have yet to really explore other breeds to avoid temptation of grabbing them instead of the breeds I need for my lineages. 

Though I did do some looking around for my 20 week challenge lineage but I restricted myself to easier to get dragons. Of those I like antareans, pipio pygmies, and I think they are simply called honey drakes? They are so pretty! I also like Vampires. Herk gifted me a vampire because I only ever see vamp eggs when I'm egg locked! It's such a tease!

And not that I know of, no, and even if there were, I have no way to get to one because hubby takes the only car to work. 

I saw your wines groups after I asked. Feel free to ask if there's anything I can help with. I have a mint fetish but I also love the whites, the red dorsals, and several others.

Hmm. Storytime at your local library? And make friends with someone who could carpool?

Edited by Lagie

Oh! I like mints! I was able to get 3 of the flipped mints but they all gendered male, Herk offered to help me make a checker with her male but I dont know what to pair with them. Herk suggested balloons but I think they are kinda wierd. Herk also helped me pair my antareans with pillows, they are like the hamsters of the dragon world! 

I like the dragons who are dimorphic too, or the ones that can change color or have alt forms when bred. 

I am going to pm you because I dont know if that's something that is supposed to be talked about here and I dont want to break the rules on the first day. It will take me a few readings before I am 100% on the rules for this thread.

This thread is pretty much a free-for-all so long as you're polite, put more than one word in a post, and don't do only actions (e.g. *sets out brownies*) in your post (so ... Good morning! *sets out brownies* ... is fine XD )

Well-caught getting three flipped ones! Sounds like you need more pinks.

The flipped mints were in the AP as hatchlings with only 7 hours left on them. I had a female pink at the time too, just couldnt use her. On April 1st I abandoned one of my eggs (because I joined the last day of march) to see if I could get another one too lol.

And it's currently a fight right now for whatever I can find first, reds, pinks, antareans, or pillows. I only need 1 more pillow though.....hopefully. I dont know if I have enough pinks to influence it if I need to, and whatever I can find when the 20 week challenge really begins, be it antarean or pillow. I guess I can save my influence for that tbh.