Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Why? What happened?

Luckily it fits in my car. Unpacked it over the weekend to see if all is okay.

The thing is huge.

Took half of my mums kitchen counter.

Spoiler

667751167_TVSize.jpg.f0100cc487944d59ab0b4e6ef3097e92.jpg

I'm just trying to learn all the skills in The Lost Child. No idea which ones I am missing though so every fight I'm crossing my fingers something I haven't seen before will pop XD

Awesome! Looks very shiny XD

Where are you going to put it?

Isn't there a way to see what you are missing?

It still has all the plastic cover on XD

Currently I have no idea where it will fit in my flat. I don't even think I have a surface long enough for that length. But for today it might just stay on the floor XD 

Not in game.

There is a list on the Japanese wiki of skills but I already have more than is listed there. It's a very niche game so there isn't much info about it online. I've tried asking for help on GameFAQs but so far no one has answered. T-T

So now you need to buy a table for it? XD And a playstation to keep it company o3o

Edited by Fortune86

Well that just sucks!

Yeah eventually I will buy those. I just don't know how long it would take

Yeah so when you get home tonight hold thumbs for me. I need some luck.

Our home internet has broken so we may need to pay for a new one. Really sucks. 

I will do so XD

Dang that's bad. Is it just the box thingy that broke or something else completely?

The box thingy sorta. 

Devon somehow snapped one of the cables leading to it and now it won't work. 

You maybe just need to replace the cable and not the whole box. Will be cheaper at least

We've got a chap coming round to look at it tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be able to sort it out without charging us too much. 

I hate spending money XD

Still money that could have been used for something else.

Just ignore me. I'm like that with food. XD

Yeah but you have to buy stuff for yourself now and again otherwise all you're doing is paying bills.

Besides in every RPG I play I end up mega rich. I like that feeling. o3o

I have to be a bit more realistic sadly.

If staying of the blacklist means to pay bills for years then that's what I will do.

That's why I usually don't buy on release any more (well that and I might as well wait until stuff gets patched). Usually within a few months the price has dropped to something I can afford, so I end up playing Skyrim, Andromeda and Spiderman half a year after everyone else lol. 

Edit: *waves at MP*

EditEdit: *waves goodbye to MP*

Edited by Fortune86

Wow. That's a ginormous TV, Spirit! 😮

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out toast and coffee*

The dog from this house has gone to puppy school for the morning so I get to prep for my day in peace. He has decided he has to get my teddy bear ...

Hello!

*hugs for everyone*

Wow, really huge TV, hope you will be able to find a place for it, Spirit. The floor sounds good for a start.

Getting mad at a game... That's usually me when i need to do some jumping. Now i have flashbacks of a certain vine in one Tomb Raider game... or the first orginial one when i missed some jumps and on PC i was able to save whereever i wanted most of the time so reload and then i made her fall from very high. If it was really hight after some time she started to scream. I liked that scream... *evil grin* It was refreshing and after some time letting her fall to her death i tried again. I finished that game. Back then when most games on PC were offline only and achievements where the secrets in the level you had to find.

Aww, a puppy stealing you teddy bear... Hope the teddy survives it.

Good morning all.

So I had move stuff around a lot to make it fit.

But I like it!

Spoiler

Room.jpg.eb21e8a5e688b27815b77ac794263d80.jpg

That is  a much better screenshot, it looked really odd in the last one.Can't tell if my tv is bigger...

Is it curved?

Hi MP!

Nope not curved.

Yeah the other photo I had trouble taking it. The sun made it hard getting a decent lighting on it.

It goes well. I got the skills XD Now for the items.

Good to see you got your TV set up! What's the show? 

Yay for the skills!!

Yeah but I will have to buy a tv stand thing for it. I kinda need those purple squares for my art and stuff.

The show was Modern Family. Only played it for a few minutes because I wanted to check if the external harddrive would work if I just plugged it in.

So now I don't need to use connect my laptop XD