Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I read it as exhaustion!

Enjoy your week off, Fortune!

Hope your stomach feels better soon, Spirit.

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I saw four Bahama parrots this morning in the tree behind my place. Very cool!

Toppage, page 688! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Aww. Not always. *hugs*

Bright sunny day here. Is it unseasonably warm for you, Fortune?

Lagie!

*hugs*

All the spring flowers are out already. And the cherry trees are in bloom. They don't appear until May

*Spots a wild Fortune* 

*gives a random hug*

Sending you all my love as I pass through! ❤️ 

*spots a wild Khay* :D

Good to see you back!

Wow. That is early, @Fortune86.

And here I thought I was being sneaky. 

I'll be honest, I think I'm most surprised by the fact that my avatar still works. 

How has everyone been doing? 

Your avatar is very cute! :)

I am doing well, no longer teaching but working at our local humane society and running its thrift shop, and still house sitting.

You?

I am shocked. Usually there's someone on right about now o:

My electronics seem to not be happy with me today, internet seems to be giving me some problems *sadface*

Nah no ones ever on, on the weekend. Wait till tomorrow for the usual Fort spirit shenanigans, though forts going on holidays so we may not see her.

They're just only ever on when they're at work... yeah I think it's weird too. I think fort uses a PSVita to do it as well!

Weekdays are definitely busier around here.

*sets out pancakes and maple syrup*

Hi!

I was busy this weekend, all in all a good weekend.

I have had a nicely quiet Sunday, to be followed by a busier Monday. (My weekends are Sunday/Monday.) It keeps almost raining here then going back to being sunny.

Hey spirit.

We may not see fort if she's on holiday.

Did you know the prrint screen key takes a screenshot of both monitors if you have 2? I wanted to send a screenshot of my computer to a friend and didn't realise it included my 2nd goofy monitor background

Hi there MP!

I had no idea that happens. But then again I've never had more than one screen

I was showing off my procrastination (had about 10 journal article tabs on my browser but was watching a video instead) and sent the image to a friend only to then realise it had attached my other monitors wallpaper on the side :D

Ahh it was no issue I found out they liked the anime that my backgorund was of :D

Always good to bond.
It was one of the ones I recommended to you :D

XD Good thing it was only goofy wallpaper and not something embarrassing or top secret!

Good morning!

*sets out assorted muffins*

I was finally able to sleep in today.

Hello!

I won a voucher and i don't know what i will buy with it. Something useful for me as a gamemaster for my pen and paper group i assume, but there are already so many things that i could buy... Or something that i always wanted and in some cases is only still available as PDF? I am glad i have a few months before it expires.

Glad it went well with the second monitor also showing in that screenshot, Marcus Pheonix.

So are you able to do art Spirit? Or is the huge TV still there and blocking the place?

Wow, so everyone who tries it and sends a sprite could contribute to the Festival of Eggs. It was always so exclusive group of people.

I think i will soon clean up my desk. I write it down here so that next time i am here i will see it and it hopefully reminds me and made me really do it... :blush:

Ooh, that's cool about the Festival of Eggs! I cannot sprite but it will be fun to see what people come up with. The Easter collections have always had a good variety of lovely eggs.

mmm, I could probably get away with doing some internet stuff at work. rather not chance it though uwu

good luck to those who are submitting for the festival of eggs :3