Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Morning peeps! 

No internet at work so on phone.

@Tigerkralle I dislike the Vory but kinda like Anton. I don't mind working with them to take down other criminals but dislike enforcing their methods.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out heart-shaped Valentine's doughnuts*

They're from yesterday but they should still be okay.

These dogs are going to need another bath.

Our eldest cat Felix was put to sleep this afternoon. He'd been poorly for a while but developed random but heavy nosebleeds. When we took him to the vet they told us that due to his age and condition there was nothing to be done and he would only get worse. We made the decision to let him go rather risk him eventually bleeding to death while we were at work. He was 15 years old and will be missed.

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Our eldest cat Felix was put to sleep this afternoon. He'd been poorly for a while but developed random but heavy nosebleeds. When we took him to the vet they told us that due to his age and condition there was nothing to be done and he would only get worse. We made the decision to let him go rather risk him eventually bleeding to death while we were at work. He was 15 years old and will be missed.

Aww, Fortune. *hugs* Sorry for your loss. :(

On 2/16/2019 at 8:40 PM, Fortune86 said:

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

So sorry for your loss! That is just awful! At least he had a great life with you guys!

How are you doing Fortune?!

*huggles*

No... I spent money and I'm happy/stressed about it.

Hello!

Awful to hear about your cat fort.

I'm in the same boat as spirit, I spent $70 buying shirts then had to draw out $650 to pay to install AC (happening tomorrow) and at the end of the week I have $300 work t odo on my car...

Hey MP.

Thank you.

Spending lots on money, especially on bills, is always awful. But at least you'll be cool?

Hi MP!

I was basically one payday way from a clean credit card.

Then there was a special on a 50" TV... then I bought it.

Now I feel bad. Cause I still need to service my car.

Well you have to buy good stuff now and again and treat yourself otherwise what's the point? You can't just pay bills all the time. 

Its good to finally be getting AC but it's midway through the final month of summer... would've loved to have gotten it a month ago when I was supposed to.

I hope you got some good stuff to watch on the TV. Big tv's are great!

Our winter seems to have vanished. I'm not complaining, but it's just kinda weird. It's like the weather equivalent of missing the last step.  

It's been cooler these last few days but it still averages about 30 so it ain't great.

Watching the anime for ace attorney, it's quite amusing.

We are debating on getting AC as well but the funds is just not there now.

My friend gave me lost of anime and movies. Will watch something next weekend when I get the TV.

I have a pretty extensive list of anime to watch spirit if you wanna chat about it :D

I'm lucky that my cousin is an electrician, he's doing this all for pretty cheap.

I haven't watched any anime in ages. Gone back to books XD

Oh and video games. Always video games XD

When I get to it MP I will surely come to you for advice on anime XD

Our old AC's gave in and they are irreplaceable. So now we have to buy new units and installation.