Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

user posted image

Not the exact image I wanted but I think it works.

EDIT: Sorry if it's inappropriate, mod feel free to delete this, I would (if prompted) but I'm going to bed now.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Lol. She's tired of the hatchlings she has to take care of.

Let's see... There is a total of 15 growing things. I have 4 eggs so... She has to take care of 11 hatchlings.

I'm sorry

Ah, I see. Z'Chicken plays that role on my scroll. laugh.gif

With all these live action remakes they are doing, I wonder if a new The Little Mermaid is in the works?

I wonder how they'll do the underwater parts.

She is the owner of my scroll formerly, but she "releases" adult for them to start their own journey and families. That's why I refer to her as Goddess cause all the dragons on my scroll thinks of her as that

Good morning CPA.

A remake of the little mermaid?? I can't even imagine how they'd do all the creatures and whatnot. It'd probably be pretty cool though, if they did it right. :0

Morning CPA! On an early morning train to get to work at the museum's maceration centre... This is weird. And my rats were both asleep so I didn't get to say seeya :'C

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out soup* (The neighbour made it.)

I had a productive day off, running lots of errands in the morning, then walking and resting in the afternoon. Tomorrow I get to put part of a bookshelf together in the shop. tongue.gif

Spirit!

*snuggles*

I re-installed Fallout. No change. Had to reload a very old save D:

I hope so. I'm going to move on with story stuff and ignore the side quests for now. If it freezes again in the same place, I'm screwed D:

Anyway, how's you?

Well whatever happens I hope you can continue. I would be a waste of money if you can't.

I'm good. A bit busy with month end stuff!

I'm really not in the mood for all of today's work.

I just want to go home and relax!

I'm struggling with doing stuff today.

I'm hungry but I don't want to eat my yogurt yet. At the same time I need to use the loo but that means heading in the direction of the kitchen as well. At the same time I could do with a cup of coffee cause I'm getting a bit cold but that means entering the kitchen as well.

Which all means I'll end up eating my yogurt to early and starve in the afternoon!

Think of it as a task in a game? Visit the loo, collect coffee, avoid yoghurt?

xd.png

If only it was that easy.

I in the end waited for one of my friends to go to the kitchen so that they can keep me distracted from the fridge xd.png

No, what would be weird is if you paid them for their services by giving them a box of band-aids and your small change.

Yes that would be beyond weird xd.png

Oh I got all the trophies of Brothers last night!