Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Sounds as though you do need to go, MP. Can you pick up more tissues from somewhere? Or one of those face masks?

Hi, Fortune!

Toppage, page 465! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Ouch. *bribes dragon off with cheese* :P

Coughs? Are you sick, too, Fortune?

Especially if you forget to take a decent breath before doing the evil laugh.

Yeah, but

*deepbreath*Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

sorta kills the vibe from the start. 

I know a friend who does amazing evil laughs like a witch. but heck, that one's good, fortune

Ahh, evil laugh. Okay then.

The rain took a while to let up but did eventually.

It was perfect dog walking weather this afternoon, and lo I am house sitting a dog who loves to walk!

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

It goes ok. How's you?

Also, two doggos snuggling under old blanket.

Spoiler

tumblr_p84zrc8QZs1wntwsxo1_1280.jpg

It goes okay.... For some reason I've overslept every day and almost came late in for work.

How are you?

Awwww.... cute doggies!!

Kinda tired. Same as usual really lol. 

The blanket was supposed to be for me, but they beat me to it XD

Lol my dogs do the same. As small as Muggie is she steals my whole bed XD

I had another weird dream.

Apparently our world is very unstable and sometimes opens dimension holes causing people to fall into these other worlds. These other worlds are almost the same as our world except some has more futuristic elements or some worlds have big bouncy ball for buildings, weird stuff. These other worlds have humans like us but they also have different kind of animals. So it's not really to alien-ish.

With all that a special team has been formed who would rescue those people if they fell through these portal holes. I used to be part of a team until I decided that I want a normal life and so our whole team retired and a new one was formed. Somewhere along the lines the old team was recalled cause the new team of youngsters got caught in one of these earth dimensions. So now the old team has to go rescue them.

It was actually a cool dream.

I know... And every person on the team had their job.

I was the planner of some sort. The one who had to design a plan that the whole team would go in and out of the dimension without that said dimension knowing it.

I had a dream last night where me some friends and people from school were harvesting vegetables... or chopping vegetables... it was quite ordinary and involved vegetables, I know there was some lettuce.

Had to go with them cause as soon as you enter a dimension communication back home is dodgy. But they can still track them back at headquarters.

The whole team always move together and rarely split. Unless they have to do scouting work.

Hi there MP!

Lol... you craving veggies maybe?

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Definitely tv show material XD

Hey MP.

I really hope dreams aren't an indication of cravings. If so I have more issues than I thought O.o