Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

They wouldn't stay still XD

It was also terrifying, because everything that wasn't fixed down floated off into space.

Did you solve your murder?

Edited by Fortune86

Not sure... I ended up giving dancing lessons while undercover. XD

No... Not that I can think of. O.O

But I think the murderer was at the dance school.... or was it like a opera house. Not sure now!

Opera house? Murder? 

Were you investigating the Phantom of the Opera? O.o

Dangit. You just reminded me of the murder mystery in Steven Universe. Must avoid spoilers....

Not a Phantom of the Opera kinda murder thing... To be honest not even sure how I got to having to teach people how to dance XD

Never watched that.

Well...how was the victim murdered? 

It's not a bad show. Went to it when MLP started getting disappointing. 

I don't know.... All I know I was suppose to solve a murder and spoke to random people and before I knew it I was teaching people how to dance XD

Haven't watched MLP in ages. But I did watch the movie that released last year. Loved the villain

Was it a cartoon show? Cause yeah I remember that

Yes it was :)

I was just thinking about it the other day. I miss that show. 

I liked that show as well. Pretty much liked all the show in that time XD

Had to google which one he was now. I don't remember the names... but I remember the characters.

He was the big one XD

I think the others were Hudson, Lexington and Broadway? Can't remember the red/orange one. 

Haven't got the foggiest idea about the names XD

Was never good with name. Or faces... except cartoon faces XD

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Have you ever seen or heard of an old show called Gargoyles? 

I loved Gargoyles! My nocturnes are Goliath and Demona. One of my brimstones is Bronx. I have some of the episodes on DVD.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out food while singing 'Rain, rain, go away'*

I am glad I got my pillows, laptop, and suitcase into the car before the rain started.

A lot of the characters were done by former Star Trek actors, from all the different series. That was part of why I enjoyed it.

Hi, MP!

Uhh I feel bad.

Half my group has decided not to go to class tomorrow and I'd been debating it cause I think I have a cold (runny nose all day is very annoying in a class with few tissues). Now it looks like our group meeting is off but I feel like I'm letting down the captain if I don't go.

If you are infectious, the rest won't appreciate if you make them sick by going. How important is this meeting?

You know you've been around @Fortune86 too long when you see 'disposed of for money' as a crossword clue, and 'murdered' comes to mind as an answer before 'sold'. XD

Goliath was voiced by Keith David I think.

And Xanatos was voiced by Jonathan Frakes (Riker).

*hugs Lagie*

Edit: Well...it's not wrong o3o

Edited by Fortune86

Really the meeting is very important. We have 3 assignments and we've only started one.

And I asked the captain (who's my mate) and he's getting really annoyed that people are making excuses to not show to class (he accepts me being sick though).

And while the runny nose was bloody annoying today (and yeah I might be infectious) I had a lot of fun today hanging out with my other group members (the ones I'm with for this group are actually seriously starting to bother me... just something but since coming back from placement I've been seriously ticked off with most of them).

And yeah Keith richards that's the one!

He played Admiral Ackbar in Skyrim