Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I know how you feel.

In Terraria there is an item that teleports you back to your home. Sometimes when I'm super deep underground and fighting things I accidentally select the teleport mirror. Then I have to re-do the whole run again.

It is but I still need it when I'm in really big trouble xd.png

Like the other day I entered a dungeon but I was getting my butt whooped. So I teleported back before I lost my life xd.png

Yeah it is nice to have a free way out when you are in trouble.

Oooh. I've just had Jade Cocoon flashbacks...

I only figured out now how to make bottled water in Terraria O.O

Took me a freaking while. I even read the wiki and didn't understand it. My brain clicked now what I'm suppose to do.

xd.png

I'm on my fourth run on Fallout and I've only just figured out how to rotate items. I used to just drop them from a height and hope they landed the right way up.

Good morning, CPA!B)

*drags herself in, yawning, and sets up the food kind of haphazardly*

Thanks for the pillows, Fortune!

Good luck with the move, Mr. Kestra!

Hey, Fortune! Caught me lurking again? I was just trying to catch up with today's posts without missing any of the hopeless 5 minute drops in the volcano! ohmy.gif

Kestra, good luck with the move and all. It sounds like it will be a good thing for you even if it's a bit scary.

Feeling any better, Lagie?

Quiet day here, I think. Have to go grocery shopping in a bit. Hubby has a chiropractor appointment so I will ride along and go to the store while he is there.

It was my dogs birthday... two days ago (was yesterday but it just hit midnight so two days) and we forgot.

She is a disgusting creature who has been treading dirt throughout the house and playing in the mud and rain.

I have no idea when most of our animals were born. 90% of them were adopted so we can only take a wild guess.

Our german shepard was a pure bred bought from breeders. Mum wanted a friendly dog, so we know her birthday. The second dog is a pound puppy so we don't know.

We know that Devon was born 15th February, but for Daisy amd all the cats we have no idea. Their 'age' is the length of time we've had them plus a few months xd.png

Afternoon CPA.

Hey Purple, I personally have no interest in hunting the vein eggs, but if I find a red or blue one, you can have it. (That is, when I'm not egg locked.)

I do sort of the same thing as Fortune with my pets, especialy since all I own personally are birds and fish. Unless I get them while the breeder is still dropping them off, I have only their arrival date to go by. So often I just celebrate their birthdays on the first day of the month I got them. Easier to keep track of sice my calendar is already cluttered with family birthdays.

edit: typo

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Feeling any better, Lagie?

So-so. Tried to go to work, lasted just over two hours before coming home and sleeping most of the rest of the daylight away. rolleyes.gif

I hope everyone's days have gone well.

It's tiring, irrelevantindigo. I think I'm okay, then I suddenly crash and sleep for a few hours.

Tylenol is keeping the joint aches in check, thank goodness.

How are you?

mm, tylenol can be quite the savior.

I'm alright. Gonna start some new meds soon which means all sorts of side effects. But it's also exciting? Yeah.

Riding without stirrups at a trot and weaving poles is a lotta fun. Too bad I failed yet again to manage a canter.

How's everyone doing? Lagie, sorry to hear you're having things a bit rough D:

Wyvern, idk if you notice, but our roleplay almost fell of the first page.

I love to keep roleplays as active as possible.

I noticed. :u spent Tuesday working on whale baleen, Wednesday totally exhausted and drawing, today riding and now more drawing. Do I have to keep coming up with excuses as to why I don't RP every day?

Sulphur-crested cockatoo just came outta the beetle enclosure. Left it in there too long and now it has some bone damage. Sigh. One day I'll get the timing down.