Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I just found out that this is International Day of Happiness. smile.gif It is also the first day of Spring here in the northern hemisphere. Those seem to be a good match. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Hi everyone smile.gif

Currently midnight in my country.

I found how to get random avatar!

And... I felt I need to be prudent when writting.

---

*Come back from someone's dream. Ky finished dream working... But Ky's form is changed.*

*Current form - Red and fox like furry with purple eyes, wings. If my avatar shows other character, refresh page.*

I'm Ky. Just changed my form.

Edited by kjym16

Yay tomorrow is a public holiday!

I can sleep in late!

Thanks I will happy.gif

Thou it will throw me off the rest of the week xd.png

Man, I haven't done serious digital art in... two years? And I'm gettng back into it but I keep expecting myself to somehow just achieve the level I was at before my hiatus. ( ´Д`)

I'm also super nervous because I got commissioned and I don't actually know how long it'll take to refine it? ack.

Awww, I'm sorry Fortune. Headaches blow.

Hello, ii. I don't think I welcomed you yet.

Commissioned? For what?

Hello c:

Just a human bust, thank goodness. No tricky anatomy there and the shading won't be hard. It's just been so long y'know?

Good luck with it. You will probably get back into it fairly easily. How long do you have to get it done?

Good luck with it. You will probably get back into it fairly easily. How long do you have to get it done?

Thanks!

Essentially a week iirc.

Morning/whatever CPA!

It's 6:30 in the morning here. I finally get to go to the museum's maceration centre to do some work. I'm so nervous I haven't even had breakfast.

But it's gonna be a good time!

Sorry Rainbow, but I am magic and can't be infected by such things tongue.gif

user posted image

Normal CPA services will resume shortly. For your own safety please remain outside.

Apart from you, Rainbow. If you are infected you will need to be cleansed too.

xd.png

Where is Mother Lagie when you need her.

Don't ask. It's been a LONG few days.

I will try and remember! happy.gif

Oh and for the peeps who don't know what we are talking about....

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7f9cf49e504c033...iclso1_1280.jpg

Pretty! smile.gif

I missed the Ides of March breeding, and the new release (though I've managed to get some of those - all my gem ones are red, though- is there a trick to getting the other colours?).

The CPA threads always get closed when they reach 2000 pages and we get a shiny new one. Otherwise I guess it slows things down too much.

Erm, that would be 1,000 pages. tongue.gif

Oh yeah....

Well this is Jessie/Jess.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1954...0318_185903.jpg

The vet was pleased that we caught the problem early and gave us meds for her. We didn't have to pay in the end cause SPCA felt guilty.

She is doing a lot better and starting to even bond with our dogs.

Aww, she's really cute. And I'm SO glad you were quick off the mark in getting her looked at. I hope she recovers really quickly.

Funny thing, the two foster pups I had for almost a week were Josie and Jess! xd.png

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out KFC and pizzas*

This weekend was the dog show so I've worked six days straight, the last of them feeling rather unwell the whole day. I've spent today resting from it all and don't plan to go to work tomorrow. The person who is now two weeks overdue in paying me for house sitting still hasn't bothered to, even though I saw her twice over the weekend (she's the president of the local kennel club, i.e. host of the show) and she said she'd drop it by today. Guess she's now lost herself a house sitter for the future.

Lagie! Good to see you back.

The egg colors on the crystal eggs change every hour. They rotate blue to red to green and continue that cycle, changing on the hour.

laugh.gif I think that's the first time I've been cuffed.

Those crystal eggs are very hard to catch since the old eggs started mixing in -- less than 12 hours after the drops started, I might add. I hope they aren't rare, but even if they aren't they may well be user-driven rare.

Well, I managed to catch four with little trouble, but since they were within the same hour, they're all red. I'll see what I can do about switching them tomorrow!

Now to figure out what the rash is... rolleyes.gif

Having some fun at the maceration centre! Whale baleen is surprisingly rubbery...

Hi CPA!