Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Well at least you did something... I would've just stood there looking at it XD

I got annoyed and fired away at it a few times. I think I did like 7 points of damage XD

Lol knowing that makes me feel better. Cause now I'm not the only one who struggles

Oh I struggle I struggle lol.

Was doing the final mission of Neptune (a Defection) last night when the Stalker dropped in to say hi. He spawned in this tiny enclosure and I didn't realize he was there. He kept dragging me back in every time I tried to climb out and I was all like 'Why do I keep falling down!?'. 

Then he murdered me and I was all like 'Oh, ok then. T**t'.  

Dang... that's bad.

I haven't encounter one yet thank goodness!

Dying. Afraid of dying cause I hate the fact I wasn't good enough

I know that fear. I avoided the tougher planets for ages to the point I stopped playing because I didn't think I could do it. 

You will fail at times. I do. Everyone does. The great thing is is that there is very little penalty apart from having to re-do that the mission and most of them can be done pretty quickly once you know what you are doing.

I know... It's just an inner thing that bothers me. It's stupid but I have an issue like that when failing.

That's pretty much why I haven't taken the next mastery test yet. I tried once, failed and haven't tried again yet.

Once you fail a mastery test, you can't try again until 24 hours later. It's been five days since I failed but I keep putting it off because I know if I fail I won't be able to try again until later. 

I saw that I can do a mastery test... I've only done one so far. I kinda forgot how that went

My last one was kill x enemies in x time limit. 

In this one that I need to do, it's bullet jumping and wall runs. I just can't seem to jump high enough for the last bit T-T

I looked up what I should do... I'm only going on my second rank XD I'm so behind

Yeah.... And I rarely use mine. Maybe I should equip my knives for that

I only have secondary weapons equipped if running a rescue mission or leveling them up. 

Just been looking up tips for my mastery test. It wants me to know things I never do in the actual game.

Just like real life tests I suppose XD

Meh.

Maybe I can find some rocks out on the plains to practice or something. 

11 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Feeling a bit iffy. My stomach is giving me a bit of a problem

Hope you feel better soon! I have been achy all day, am going to the doctor in the morning.